My first NSV

Options
ricnrac
ricnrac Posts: 95 Member
So I was working out tonight to one of my Biggest Loser dvds and of course, you do jumping jacks, jump rope, etc. Well, as I am jumping up and down, my pants (and underwear) are slowly falling down......I knew they were getting a little big but I would say that is a great NSV!!

Replies

• x3mommy
    x3mommy Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    An amazing feeling! Time to go shopping!!!!
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Stupid question probably, but what is NSV? I keep seeing it, and I can't come up with any words that make sense, lol.
  • lockedonna
    Options
    That's awesome...and hilarious! Congratulations. I need to get a Biggest Loser DVD or Biggest Loser for the Wii. I need to step up my routine!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    that's AWESOME about the loose clothes! great job! ...what's an NSV? :)
  • ricnrac
    Options
    NSV = Non scale victory :) Any little thing that you notice about yourself as you shrink
  • ricnrac
    Options
    That's awesome...and hilarious! Congratulations. I need to get a Biggest Loser DVD or Biggest Loser for the Wii. I need to step up my routine!

I have Last Chance Workout and the 30 day jump start. Either will make you sweat!
  • carlasue39
    Options
    NSV means non scale victory. Not a stupid question at all. We never know anything until we learn it. =]
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    LOL, thanks for clearing that up! I never would have gotten that one!
    And now I'll be looking out for them... Maybe it's time to pull out some old jeans!
  • britt_fit
    britt_fit Posts: 169
    Options
    Haha that's great!:laugh: Nice work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!