Replies

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    nevermind...ticker wasn't added properly, but I think its okay now
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Speed walked/slow jogged 10 miles again tonite while listening to the b-ball tournament! Proud to say our local boys made history tonite with a "perfect record" and winning the state championship!! Their games made my TM workout seem fun!! I go back to my short walks after tonite!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Checking in with yesterday's total 5.30 miles walking and bike.

I am really thinking about doing the "Couch to 5K" anyone here have success with that program?

i have a thread going...we just started last week..i'm on day 2 of week 2 tomorrow....
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/183129-starting-c25k-again-tomorrow

join us if you wish....
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    never mind i already posted earlier today...siggie is still updated LOL
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Good morning all!

Dinos Thanks for your input and encouragement. :smile: I hope to have the success you have had. Congrats!!

Denise Thanks for the link I will look!

Yesterday +3.25 bike miles.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    "REST" day. Walked at a slow pace for 2.5 miles outside with "5" pooches!! We were all wet and muddy when we got back!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, 5.5 miles walked today, the sun was out for a change :happy:
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Was totally OVERWHELMED the past three days as I had to move! ARGH. Did not run or walk - nada! Monday is a new day and I gotta get busy to make my goal before I head to Utah on the 23rd!!!!!!! 5 miles per day!
  • treetz1979
    treetz1979 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Just checking in....have had some "issues" the last few days that prevented any major cardio workouts. But l am still here and i'll still be trying the rest of March.

I read through some of the last few pages of posts that I missed. You guys are inspiring!!!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    1 mile today 17.7 total
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    2.75 done today.
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    Ran in a Shamrock15K today (9.3 miles).....in the rain! Had a great time! :drinker:

exercise.png
  • estorve
    estorve Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My goal for March is 100 miles. I work out on the treadmill and bike at the gym. I typically do 2 miles on the treadmill and then as much as I can on the bike. Recovering from a knee injury 3 weeks ago so the going is slow.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Ran in a Shamrock15K today (9.3 miles).....in the rain! Had a great time! :drinker:

exercise.png

Very cool!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Have an awesome week everyone!
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    10.8 miles recumbent bike
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    5 miles running
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Current Mileage: 32
    Goal Mileage: 75

:drinker: my half marathon went really well yesterday. Really glad I did it!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    2.2 miles today
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Dinos - put me down for 5 miles today! Did my C25K first thing then the 2 miles beach walk after my P90X workouts! YIKES! The good news is that I got the ski pants "on" and "Zipped" this weekend - the bad news is that I only have 10 days to work my *kitten* off so I can actually "BEND" in them!!! HA-HA! Need to keep this 5 miles per day until I leave next Wednesday to make my goal!!!!!