SAGGY PANTIES!

Options
DatEpicChick
DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
Okay, so i'm sure the topic line is a little too much information, but HOLY HELL. I was playing Dance Dance Revolution (my all time favorite way to burn calories) and i saw myself in the mirror. Of course i was sporting a sports bra, tank top, and i was sweating so bad, i was down to my skivies...

anyways back to the story...

i saw myself in the mirror right! Busting all those moves (haha), and bam... i saw my tummy was smaller! But my booty looked horrendous. I hadnt really paid any attention to the constant wedgies, even though i SPECIFICALLY bought NO RIDE UPS (hahaha) for my pregnancy... and yes. they are actually DEEMED, no ride ups.

So i stood in horror at my saggy tushy, and felt a little gutsy, i went in to weigh myself, and i'm at 154.2 (which is OKAY, since i had olive garden today, and water weight can shift up to 2 pounds) (and my weekly goal is to stay under 155! Which i finally mastered last week and have been doing great!!!

So saggy panties... gross...

Any who, i went into my bedroom, and was totally dramatic, moving all slowly, putting on the girl boxer briefs, (like the guys, but smaller, cuter, and tighter) they are size 6 Btw... and BOOOM. THEY FIT!!!!!!!!!!!! No more Size 9 saggy panties!!!!!!

p.s. Any more exciting success stories like this out there??????!!!!!

btw, i'm not gonna re-write this, but i kinda went off and on subject, but i was excited. =]
what a moment... =]

Replies

• jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    Options
    that is awesome
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    that is awesome, i am glade of ur process..
  • MeaganAnn84
    Options
    Awesome! I have a stash of cute undies that are too small also, I may have to get Dance Dance Revolution so I can wear them again. :)
  • jon_dub
    Options
    best post ever!!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    fantastic :D love it!!!

congrats and best wishes
    Kirstie xx
  • paulamonroe
    Options
    lucky, i'm still sportin' the saggy panties because my other panties cut in to my chunky butt lol maybe i'll have to get ddr too! idk though, the hubby says he likes my big butt and that it's not big enough :/ pfffff then you try luggin' it around good sir!
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    This post just made me smile through and through. SUch a nice surprise! Way to burn and fill in 6's!
  • jon_dub
    Options
    lucky, i'm still sportin' the saggy panties because my other panties cut in to my chunky butt lol maybe i'll have to get ddr too! idk though, the hubby says he likes my big butt and that it's not big enough :/ pfffff then you try luggin' it around good sir!

To funny. I think this has been the most honest post i have read on here i love it. No one ever just says oh my god look at my saggy panties lol it is great
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    best post ever!!

I have to agree..... this has to be one of the best posts ever!! So many of us would think it, but you SAID it for all the world to see! Love it!!! Congrats on your progress!!
  • DaveNix
    DaveNix Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    The subject line was like a car wreck and your post did not disappoint. :bigsmile:

That's awesome!!!!!!

Now, seriously. Buy some underwear. Ew. :tongue: :laugh:
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    LOL, great (honest) post!! And well done :bigsmile:
  • Purplegal
    Purplegal Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I've been excited about that too...all these panties that were too tight and shoved to the back of my drawer now fit great! Love it :)
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    thanks guys!!! i was soooo proud of myself!!!!!!!!
    another 300 calories down doing Dance Dance Revolution today!!!
    looking to lose some of that thigh chub!

cant wait to fit into my new jeans!!!!!!!

size 6's from abercrombie
    and size 5's from hollister...

hopefully when i reach 140 i can fit (and look good, noone like a MUFFIN)

but goal is 120
    wish me luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!