New to MFP and loving it!

Options
Hello Everyone. I am new to MFP. I started using it on March 7th and I am loving it!

Cheers and good health to all,

Charlene

Replies

• FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Welcome, glad to have you! I love this site too. Lots of encouragement and knowledge. Keep up your efforts towards your goals and don't worry about occasional slip ups.
  • devi_lynn
    Options
    Good morning, Charlene! I am new also (just found this awesome website last night!) I am amazed at the support and all the tools available...and it's all FREE!! :happy:
    I am so excited to track my progress and use the food diary. I started on my journey 32 days ago and started with the HCG diet. It worked for me for about 24 days and then I started stalling. Yesterday I decided to go off it and start a new healthier way of eating. What HCG did for me was help me shrink my stomach and learn that the empty feeling inside isn't necessarily a bad feeling.
    I plan to eat small meals or healthy snacks every 3 hours or so to keep my metabolism charged; drink at least 8 eight ounce glasses of water per day; and do something active every day. The main thing is I FINALLY have my head in the right place...it all starts in the brain!
    Good luck to you and everyone else! I'm so happy to be part of the MFP community!

Devi

5668897.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter