What food..

Options
13»

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Okra:sick: Too slimy!!!

If you had my fried okra in soy flour nad olive oil, you would change your mind!!!!

I love Okra & your's sounds YUM, so send it this way..thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Here's sumpn to make everyone gag about... tonight we got to eat a heart of a deer, that was very fresh! YUM! Really... cubed, and tossed with a bit of flour and spices, then fried with bacon... OMG delish!

I would NOT be over weight if you fed me stuff like that!!!
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Here's sumpn to make everyone gag about... tonight we got to eat a heart of a deer, that was very fresh! YUM! Really... cubed, and tossed with a bit of flour and spices, then fried with bacon... OMG delish!

I would NOT be over weight if you fed me stuff like that!!!

Me either..I can't even imagine! :sick:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    yeah im also with the organ people.... no organs for me!!!!

i dont like shrimp, the taste isnt bad its the texture that grosses me out:sick:

lima beans *gag*

salmon in a can... with all the little bones and spinal pieces :sick:

chick peas... unless of course its in hummus lol

shrimp rolls that you get at a vietnemese resturaunt ,,, its not event the shrimp (because it is usually chopped pretty small)its the feel of the wrap that they are in and they look like giant male genitalia :sick:

i also remember as a kid my mom found a recipe for brussel sprouts and tomato soup... i still have nightmears to this day!!! it tasted like i was eating a bowl full of pennys lol
  • Losing_It
    Options

i also remember as a kid my mom found a recipe for brussel sprouts and tomato soup... i still have nightmears to this day!!! it tasted like i was eating a bowl full of pennys lol

Why is it that sometimes brussel sprouts DO taste like copper?:huh:
  • leahmb1698
    Options
    I hate hominy!!! :sick: Always have and always will. I can't even stand the smell of it. :sick:

im still not quite sure what hominy is?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I hate hominy!!! :sick: Always have and always will. I can't even stand the smell of it. :sick:

im still not quite sure what hominy is?

Here's the short definition of hominy. Hominy or nixtamal is dried maize (corn) kernels which have been treated with an alkali of some kind.

My definition: Nasty, smelly, foul tasting little white (there is a yellow version too) pieces of food approximately the size of small marbles made from corn.
  • lesliedionne
    Options
    cottage cheese
    YUCK! LOL