One-derland

Options
Okay, so I hit onederland... I currently weigh 199.6... Why am I not ecstatic about it? Maybe because I've barely made it? Maybe because I am thinking too far ahead and staring at those 70+ pounds that I still need to lose? I thought I'd feel different, maybe more motivated, but I don't... I know I should be proud of where I am and how I got here but I just don't feel it... Anyways, I was just feeling weird and decided that I needed to vent... Thanks for reading!

Replies

• LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You need to celebrate girl! Getting to ONEderland is a great accomplishment! I can't wait to get there! Be PROUD!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    THATS INCREDIABLE AND YOU SHOULD CELEBRATE AND BE PROUD!!! WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Girl, if it was 199.9 I personnaly would be jumping up and down and screaming..Come on, you've done good..Pat yourself on the back....Congrats..
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    It's AMAZING what you have done! It's hard and takes all that determination, willpower, consistancy! You are a winner!!

I have got down to skinny before and realized I felt the same. Exactly the same! I didn't become some other person, or feel different. Yes more energy, and more positive reactions from people, but still the same person inside the same body, wearing smaller clothes.

So, now you have to begin to work on yourself and see where you want to go inside your head! Weight on, weight off, you are the same person. It's up to you what you do with it!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    celebrate! i celebrate even if i only lose a pound! every little bit counts! be proud!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I think you should celebrate it. You deserve it. I noticed on your page that you started at 228 but your ticker only says 5lbs. I'm thinking it was 5lbs since you started MFP. You need to look at the big picture. 28+lb is a lot. go find something that weighs 28 lbs and see what you really have accomplished.

Best wishes to you.
  • skippy37
    skippy37 Posts: 23
    Options
    Sweetie be nice to yourself. You have made the most important step. and that is making the decision to take off the excess weight. One meal at a time. You can do it.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    It is a huge deal congrats to you!!!!
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I am proud of it but I honestly think I am thinking about the long road that still lies ahead, I'm a bit impatient... Thank you for the encouragement though! It really does help to read it! You are all awesome! :happy: