30 day Shred Level 2

Options
Ok so I have now moved on to level 2 of the 30 day shred which I was hesitant on starting. But it was not as difficult as I imagined. Still kicks butt. Can't imagine what level 3 is like

Replies

• kuhristeee
    kuhristeee Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I start level 3 tomorrow and I'm so scared! But in a good way. :) Good luck, you can do it!
  • ybroussard
    ybroussard Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great Job =)
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308
    Options
    Level 3 is the best!!! I started that and felt so good after the workout.
  • living_4_me
    Options
    I find that Level 2 kills your arms and Level 3 kills your legs! I really don't find Level 3 that much more difficult per se - she just adds in plyometric moves that kill your legs.
  • xeyemon
    xeyemon Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What is a Shred Level 2? Can you post an example, I am always up for a good challenge!
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 3 of Level 3 and it has kicked my butt! I love it though! I am planning on going back through all three levels with a heavier weight after I am finished and hope by that time I can do all the unmodified moves (if my knees hold out).
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    I found level 3 to be easier then Level 2.
  • cortneyscragg
    Options
    What is the shred workout i never heard of it?
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    The only thing I don't like about level 3 is the SUMO SQUATS! Yuck!
  • bnelson28
    bnelson28 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if anyone answered you yet, but it's the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD. And it does kick your butt, but its great! I did another one of her DVDs two two days ago and I am sore all over.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I am on level 3 done on Wednesday this week!!! I find the levels gets easier... not sure how... but it does... I find that I sweat more in level 3. I agree on the sumo squats... HATE THEM!!!! But I love this workout sure kicks your butt!!!! I have ordered her new one Ripped in 30 I should be getting it this week. Can't wait to try it!!! :smile:
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I found level 3 to be easier then Level 2.

I agree I think level 2 seems the most challenging. I get a great calorie burn from level 3 - maybe b/c that's my favorite and I give 110%?

For others: The workout is Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD workout with 3 levels (you can google it)
  • emaybe
    emaybe Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    The shred is Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, a workout DVD/video download (JM is the lady trainer from Biggest Loser). Three levels of super intense circuit-ish training. I just started it too, but don't plan on doing the 30 days consecutively (my schedule doesn't allow for it). Google it! It's intense and kinda fun. :)
  • DEE4560
    DEE4560 Posts: 139
    Options
    :laugh: I find it to be a good work out for just 20 minutes. Level 2 I find hurts the muscles in my neck with the weights going out front. First set I use 5 lbs but have to switch to 3 lbs on the second set. Must be muscles back there that I didn't know I had.