Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi

Hey, I'm new --- I'm a nursing student with 2 children and I'm very high stress I need lots of friends to help me stay encouraged to eat right

Replies

• hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Welcome! We are here for ya girl! Add me as a friend if you would like I will provide as much support as I can!
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 599 Member
    Welcome to Myfitnesspal. This site is great and I am now a LPN going back for my RN while working a full-time job and taking care of my daughter. All of that = stress eating. Good luck with your weight loss. If you need a friend feel free to request me!!
  • bitteninmd
    bitteninmd Posts: 5 Member
    I'm new on here myself. This is my second week. I am enjoying the site so far. Add me too if you would like. :flowerforyou:
  • jittythekitty
    jittythekitty Posts: 62 Member
    Everyone should add this woman, she's my mommy XD
  • puuuddi
    puuuddi Posts: 4 Member
    Hey I'm new here <3
    I'm really motivated to do this! yeaaah!
    Good luck to all you new people too!
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Welcome to MFP! I'm a mom of 3 and a full-time student, it isn't always easy, but you CAN do it!!
  • I think I sent you all friend requests, if I missed you feel free to send me one. My daughter is kind of pushing me to make friends to help keep me motivated. I protested I was busy with school and couldn't post much, but here I am, will try to log everyday and keep putting along, my daughter (jittythekitty) is my inspiration, she has done so well, and I want to not only do as well but show my support to her. I'm so proud of her.