Circuit Training Help

thomaslh83
thomaslh83 Posts: 79 Member
edited September 24 in Health and Weight Loss
I've been looking at circuit training to add to my normal list of exercise routines, and I was wondering if anybody had a suggestion to any programs or videos that I could try. Are there any free videos that I can stream from the internet that would be worth my time? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

Replies

• JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Circuit Training is a great cardio/ strength gaining workout... I suggest to check out the one's on the net.. and make your own combo!
  • NAMsMommy
    NAMsMommy Posts: 132 Member
    http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/
    Here is a site I use often. =) Not sure how many circuit videos there are, but it worth looking at. =)
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    I just started a boot camp and it is some extreme circuit training. I guess I should say started working at a boot camp. I use it in my everyday workouts too. I unfortunately do not know of any video's or anything like that. I am interning so I have only ran 1 class and am doing another this week. Wish I could give you more info, but it is a great and fun way to train.
  • I ran across supreme90 at walgreens for twenty bucks, gives you 10 dvd's, calendar, and a nutritional guide, and I must say those exercises are ridiculous; but, challenging. I think it would be a nice addition to your workout.
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Exercise TV has a lot to choose from. You can probably find a full length video for your circuit, but if not you can put together some of the mini vids that would give you a pretty good routine.:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.