c section mamas

Options
bas27
bas27 Posts: 61 Member
i had posted awhile back asking what everyone is doing to tighten their stomachs back to normal.
i am posting again asking for more of you ladies to share what you are doing, my pouch has definitely shrank but it still needs 90% make over lol.

Replies

• thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    pilates abs = omgggg you don't think it would do as much.. but wow!! it is tough!
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    that dreaded pouch... i have a ways to go, but i dont know if it will ever go back to normal for me =( it just stares at me n lays there... grrr
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    hello there. I looked high and low for stuff to do to lose my belly and the only answer I got was cardio cardio cardio , then once it's gone, crunches etc. lol... But, I have to say it is shrinking, now if I could just lose those darn stretch marks. ugh!
  • bas27
    bas27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    the stretchmarks are the worse! i am just so afraid i wont be able to tighten it back up and it can be discouraging. my stomach is going to look so gross with the millions of stretch marks :(
    i will definitely be adding pilaties (sp) into my workout after i get some more weight off. i am currently doing the 30 day shred which i am only on day 6. i know creams dont usually work but has anyone used anything to help with stretchmarks?