peanut butter addiction

Options
2»

Replies

• astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I just got some PB2 yesterday and I'm in love! I love peanut butter, but the calories and fat kill me everytime. PB2 may not be as sweet, but sure does save my diet!
  • vtmechanic
    vtmechanic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    if you don't like the taste of natural peanutbutter just ad some raw honey, the two together are a good combo.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I keep a jar of it at my desk at work for when I want a simple snack!
  • tenessaa
    tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love the peanut butter and co. dark chocolate dreams as a snack. It's a little lower in calories and fat and I usually only eat 1 tbs instead of 2. I eat it with apples, bananas, and occasionally with pretzels! yummo!
  • surra
    surra Posts: 33
    Options
    the other day at the grocery I decided to try a different PB. It's called Naturally More. It's supposed to have omega's in it and not be quite as high in fats and calories. I really like it! I've been having it every morning on top of a chocolate rice cake, like another reader above said! It's my sweet craving for the morning! I found it at are Walmart (which I usually don't shop), so now I'll have to look for it at my local grocery. One day I want to try that PB2, sounds interesting!
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I absolute LOVE Skippy peanut butter (super chunky, of course) on celery. When I'm feeling hungry, and dinner is still cooking, I make up a celery/peanut butter stick to tide me over. Ymmm.... wish I brought some with my lunch. :( Oh well, maybe after I go to the gym after work. :)
  • KWSR16
    KWSR16 Posts: 91
    Options
    One day I want to try that PB2, sounds interesting!

I ordered that in the mail last week and it should be coming in soon. YAY!!!! I FREAKIN :heart: PEANUT BUTTER!!!!! There have been many (probably too many) where about 400 of my calories come from peanut butter LOL!!! AMAZING!!!
  • MaryBachert
    MaryBachert Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I too have peanut butter almost every day. I just don't put it on as thick as I used to. I don't care for almond butter and I have tried the natural peanut butter as well, but it just doesn't measure up! :) Anyway enjoy it and just keep it in moderation.:laugh:
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all. I thought it was just me
  • ChristineM1953
    ChristineM1953 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter is the perfect food. :drinker:
  • dancinblonde0099
    dancinblonde0099 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm not a huge peanut butter fan but i crave it at times and I bought some PB2 and its wonderful! Low in calories and it tastes great!
  • polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I eat 3 tablespoons of Natural Peanut Butter EVERYDAY!!

One in my oatmeal and 2 in the afternoon with a banana!

I LOVE PB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rugrat200324
    rugrat200324 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Im another peanut butter lover!!! I eat it everyday!!!! I eat it on an arnolds 100 cal bun it is delicious. I cant go a day without it!!!
  • lornainak
    lornainak Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    OMGoodness... I keep a jar in my desk drawer too! I Loooooooooooooooooooooooooove PB and have a P90X PB protien bar once a day....helps with the cravings....
  • VialOfDreams
    Options
    Have fresh ground peanut butter. Most grocery stores have peanut butter dispensers. Avoid peanut butter with any added ingredients. Otherwise, PB is actually great for you, as it contains necessary fats and protein.