Help me get picture perfect for my wedding day!!

Options
Hi!!!!
My name is Melissa. I'm 23 and getting married in 6 months. I'm hoping to find some friends on here that can help me stay motivated and hold me accountable. Hope we can start to chat and get to know each other!!
I know that I need help and support and would love to provide that for others!

Replies

• mrshalltb
    mrshalltb Posts: 10
    Options
    hi im toni, im getting married in jus over a year so a little longer but starting the diet now so i can reach my goal. only just signed up to the site today x
  • peach0913
    peach0913 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel I am getting married in 7 months. The support on here is great.
  • raspberry249
    Options
    Hi! I'm getting married in 7.5 months! I signed up today for a little extra motivation. Good luck everyone!
  • adelsbc
    adelsbc Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm doing the same thing for my wedding in about 10 months. I signed up in January and have lost nine pounds, tracking food seems to work well- If I would just keep it up on the weekend!!! Good luck to you, I'm sure you'll do great!
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    HEY! I am getting married in less than two weeks! haha I started this website a few months ago and let me tell you!! it has been wonderful! I have whipped my body into shape!

congrats! and I think you will find this website helpful!

just remember

Slow and steady wins the race... :)
  • hannaha21
    Options
    Me too! Good luck with it all. Only started today so fingers crossed for everyone