I have 100 lbs more to lose!

Options
2»

Replies

• paul3267
    paul3267 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello my name is paul Zahra i have 28lbs to go just joined a week ago lost 1 kg , good luck keep the good work up.
  • mowrynation
    Options
    Hi my name is Gail!
    Congratulations on removing 33 LBS!!! Wow!!

I have 72 more to go! Feels like alot sometimes!!

This community has been Awesome!

I know that you will reach your goal!

All the Best
    Gail in NY
  • HowzItGoinEh
    Options
    I'm new here and also have 100+ to lose. It feels amazing to eat right and exercise daily though! Just think that every time you choose healthy food over junk or exercise over watching TV, you are extending your life (and its quality)!!!!

Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm kind of like a fat (currently) Tony Robbins. I love motivating people.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Just dropped in to say You Can Do It!! Be consistent with your exercise, Log in every day, and Track your calories here. It may be harder some days than others, but on the hard days your MFP Pals will get you through.
    Good Luck!!
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Everyone here has been great! We can do this! I'll be your friend too!
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have lost 105 and still have about 40 to 50 more to go. So you can do it! I started a year ago Feb 22. No surgeries or anything, just MFP and exercise. Good luck!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club! I don't know exactly how much I have to lose (i'm not really sure where I want t be just yet), but it's definitely close....You can do this..just take it one day at a time..One step at a time...One pound at a time...
  • LM_105
    LM_105 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    If you haven't already looked into the 100+ to loose group then do, they are a great bunch:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/191705-need-to-lose-100-lbs-or-more-lets-start-a-group?page=6#posts-2558600

All the best!