What is your biggest weakness??

Options

Replies

• goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I have so many .... but I'd have to say curry. I just keep eating it until it's gone or I'm ill :-(
  • thom71gt
    thom71gt Posts: 4
    Options
    OMG!!! These have got to be the most active message boards of any forum I've been on. I post this, go upstairs for about 3 minutes, come back down and there are 41 replies!!! Holy crap!!!
  • JANIE13D
    JANIE13D Posts: 6
    Options
    Beer and pizza! Lol
  • schmelle
    schmelle Posts: 2
    Options
    It's Carbs, Cheese, Greek Yogurt, Mexican Mudslides, and pizza.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    gooey chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven... can't even remember the last time I've had them and I'm not planning of making anymore any time soon... :frown:
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    MFP needs a like button! I would've been all over this post! LOL I would say that my biggest weakness is chocolate, but honestly, if I give it up for 2-3 weeks, I don't miss it. To be frank, my biggest weakness is my tendency to accept "good enough" for myself and denial...as in; I've lost 10 lbs, that's good enough; I don't look THAT bad, etc etc
  • ajwall3
    ajwall3 Posts: 187
    Options
    Carbs... white pasta, white flour, white sugar, pastries, doughnuts, rolls. Chocolate chip cookie dough. I'm hungry now :(
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Carrabbas Restaurant! Anything on their menu, I love!!!!!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Chips or bread with butter or bread with garlic olive oil and balsamic vinegar or chocolate... so many!!!! Plain white sticky rice.
  • wmubuffettfan
    wmubuffettfan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Butter!

Have you tried Brummel & Brown? Speaking as another lover of butter, it really comes close with half the fat and calories.

No I haven't, never heard of it. Do you find it in the normal butter area at the grocery?
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    chips
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Pasta and Chinese food.

I love pasta and rice. I'm Chinese. I have to say it's not the Chinese food bad, but who's cooking it. :P If you go to restaurant, of course, especially those American Chinese food... Otherwise, Chinese (or Asian) has so many types of vegetables & fruits.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    This time of year - Marshmallow Peep Bunnies
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    There are so many food I like so much, hard to list them all. To me it's not about any specific type of food, but not having control to stop keep eating them. No matter how good the food is, over eating just not right. For example, I love nuts, especially sunflower seeds (no salt). I used to be able to finish the whole bag in a couple of days.
  • Poehlerbear1983
    Options
    SODA! and i already drink diet but its so full of sodium but i just cant give it up completely.....trying to keep it in just the weekends and only a can a day........yum diet wild cherry pepsi how i loathe your hold over me........
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Rice and indian curry .... Italian...
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    wine, fresh baked bread, crackers, cookies. I love sugar and carbs ARGH!
  • kjtrimmer
    kjtrimmer Posts: 14
    Options
    My greatest weakness is alcohol, too. I was adding anywhere between 500 and 1200 calories a day EVERY DAY to my diet with just booze.

And Salt & Vinegar chips. I could sit down and eat the whole damn bag and never realize it.
  • tamiller93
    tamiller93 Posts: 195
    Options
    I was just talking about these on another thread.

Cadbury Creme Eggs
    Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs
    Domino's pepperoni pizza
    Domino's cinnastix with icing for dipping
    Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough (yes, raw!)
    Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk (the kind you bake with)
    Spaghetti noodles with tons of butter and salt
    Sonic Blast with extra Reese's cups

I am a Reese's Cup freak!! The new double thick ones are to die for. :ohwell:
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Mine is alcohol. Hate to say it, but it's true. I went on the wagon for awhile and I lost 26 lbs. I was also being careful and watching what I ate, counted calories, exercised, etc... but after I got down to a desired weight, I started to become more lax with the foods I ate and of course the alcohol. I love all three "Food Groups" Beer, Wine and Liquor.

I'm weak when it comes to really good beer. microbrews, seasonals, etc... I hate light beers and all the good beers I drink are between 140 and 200 calories EACH!!! Except for Guinness and it's "only" around 94.

I also love Bourbon. mmmmmm yummy. I wish they made an alcohol free or low alcohol Bourbon because I love the taste with Coke Zero.

Wine. Yum. Pinot Noir, Gamey, Zinfandel, Grenache, Sirah, Cab Franc, Chateau Nuf de Pape, whatever..... Love it.

Dang. Why does stuff that is so good have to be bad for you?

Mine used to be booze, like I'd actually get a pang when I got home cuz I craved a beer -I have a VERY addictive personality though ... now I ONLY have it on Friday and Saturday nights - and a very limited amount!

My weakness is just plain ol overeating ... Portion Control per se ... I eat as much as my husband, and even if I'm full I eat everything that's on my plate - and end up with a food baby
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!