60 Pounds Lost, 40 More to Go- Lyndsey's Progress Pictures!

Options
124»

Replies

• mwhartley
    mwhartley Posts: 35
    Options
    Awesome! Great job.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!you look great!!!
  • KatyG0409
    KatyG0409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look beautiful. Keep up the excellent work! This is such an inspiration for me as I am looking to lose a little over 100 lbs.
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    yeah yeah yeah Lyndsey!! You LOOK AH MA ZING, !!! Congrats girlie, I super heart you!!!! You so got this girl!! cant wait to celebrate 100 pounds lost with ya!!!!!
    Yea Lynds! Where are you and Tami and I meeting up at 100 lbs.? Sooo looking forward to that.

I'm sooooooooo proud of you Hon, you look beautiful, yup even the photo where your hair is almost ablaze. :laugh: :tongue:

I so want to have you post the photo with both your legs in that pair of jeans you shared! That rocked!

So proud of you, so very proud...you are so fortunate to be doing this in your early 20's.... Love you Girl!!!:smooched:
    Are we meetin in our spot soon Girls? Or will I have to do another covert spy mission again to get us all there!? :::deep sign::: :glasses: :tongue: :smokin:
    Becca xo

You are the sweetest thing, Becca! I love you girls so much. You both are some of the dearest and sweetest people. I love knowing you and Tami. We should definitely plan a success trip to celebrate all three of our victories. I'm serious! I'd totally do it. :)
    West Coast,:glasses:Cornfield, :glasses: East Coast, :glasses: Gansta Thugs! :glasses: 25r30wi.gif

Love you! dancegirl2.gif
    Becca:heart:
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    yeah yeah yeah Lyndsey!! You LOOK AH MA ZING, !!! Congrats girlie, I super heart you!!!! You so got this girl!! cant wait to celebrate 100 pounds lost with ya!!!!!
    Yea Lynds! Where are you and Tami and I meeting up at 100 lbs.? Sooo looking forward to that.

I'm sooooooooo proud of you Hon, you look beautiful, yup even the photo where your hair is almost ablaze. :laugh: :tongue:

I so want to have you post the photo with both your legs in that pair of jeans you shared! That rocked!

So proud of you, so very proud...you are so fortunate to be doing this in your early 20's.... Love you Girl!!!:smooched:
    Are we meetin in our spot soon Girls? Or will I have to do another covert spy mission again to get us all there!? :::deep sign::: :glasses: :tongue: :smokin:
    Becca xo

You are the sweetest thing, Becca! I love you girls so much. You both are some of the dearest and sweetest people. I love knowing you and Tami. We should definitely plan a success trip to celebrate all three of our victories. I'm serious! I'd totally do it. :)
    West Coast,:glasses:Cornfield, :glasses: East Coast, :glasses: Gansta Thugs! :glasses: 25r30wi.gif

Love you! dancegirl2.gif
    Becca:heart:

HAHAHAHAHAH OH MY GOD! Hilarious.
  • lynngosselin
    lynngosselin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome work keep it up your doing great
  • JMRGrant
    JMRGrant Posts: 67
    Options
    WOW! You are looking great! Keep up the GREAT work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!