7 Week Challenge - Midwest is Best

Options

Replies

• Hotbysummer
    Options
    CW 176
    GW 175.........((weight loss reward weight!!!!!!))) yippee! gna get my hair did! WOOP WOOP!

GOOD LUCK MIDWEST!
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    tonight is a running night - supposed to run 2.5 miles.

missed my goal weight on Saturday - think I am retaining water,

SW: 158
    GW: 156.5

i'll have to weigh on friday this week - will be out on town sat-sun. keep up the great work!
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I walked another 3 miles today! I'm definitely enjoying this week's challenge :).
  • shannahrose
    Options
    I walked another 3 miles today! I'm definitely enjoying this week's challenge :).

awesome! we had a good walking loop near our old apartment and i definitely miss that. especially on warm summer nights after dinner - that was one of our favorite things to do -- enjoy it! you're doig great!
  • shannahrose
    Options
    happy st patty's day midwest!!

i took a sneak peek at the scale this morning pretty doubtful that i would be near my goal of 165.5, and to my surprise and delight, i saw 156.0!! hope it shows me the same tomorrow on my weigh in day!

already completed the weekly challenge of 2 miles with a 2.5 mile run tuesday night. i'll run another 2 tonight and then 3.5 on sunday when we get back from a weekend away visiting family!
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Great job guys! Do you mean 165? Cuz 156 would be scary!
  • spatticus
    Options
    my goal is to just maintain at 160 this week
    I got my running shoes in the mail but they're too big so I have to send them back
    I at least wanna get two miles in this week for the challenge but my old shoes hurt =/. Going out to eat tonight aaand tomorrow night for different events at local joints with no nutrition info so we'll see how it goes. Started my new Jillian DVD and upped my weights though!
  • shannahrose
    Options
    Great job guys! Do you mean 165? Cuz 156 would be scary!

whoops! No, i meant to write that my goal is 156.5 and this morning i saw 156.0! just a little dyslexic today :) I definitely didn't drop almost 10 lbs in a week! haha.
  • dreamwellali
    Options
    I haven't exercised AT ALL this week. Grrr, I hate my job! It takes up way too much time and energy. Good news is I'm on the list to interview for another job that would make me much happier, but don't have an interview actually scheduled yet.

Going to the gym tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday no matter what. I can't let the job get in the way any more.
  • ceejay000
    Options
    Hi all! Just checking in on weigh-in day... I don't know if I'll ever get used to this weighing in on Saturday thing (I usually check on Mondays). Anyway, here goes:

SW: 153.5
    Week 1: 150.5
    Week 2: 150.0
    Week 3: 149.5 <--- CW, goal was 149.0
    Week 4 goal: 148.5

I didn't meet my goal weight this week, but I did walk for 12 miles. Can't wait to see the progress all of you have made!
  • Hotbysummer
    Options
    GOAL MET! 175! 175! ((sorry, I'm soooooooooooo @%!?*&¡ EXCITEDDDD!!) I've been waiting for you, 175!!! Now, let's shoot for your cousin, 174!! WOOP WOOP!

((My distance for the week is a whopping 75.6 miles......tracked on my elliptical)) from Sunday to Friday
  • dreamwellali
    Options
    I just couldn't get it together this week, either with exercise or eating right, but I still lost half a pound.

SW: 199
    CW: 198.5

Next goal: 197.5

Distance: 5.65 miles
    (I know I walked some this week, but didn't really track it to add to my total...sorry!)

Good/bad news: I got my wedding dress this week! It fits perfectly, actually slightly big. The bad news is that if I lose any weight between now and the wedding (April 18) it's going to just hang on me because I won't have any time to get it taken in.
  • shannahrose
    Options
    hi guys!

had an odd weigh in on friday. i weighed 156 on thursday, but then 160 on friday morning. what gives? my goal was 156.5, so for this week, i'm making it 156 even.

did a total of 8 miles of running this week.
  • dreamwellali
    Options
    Hey gang...for you Indianapolis area people (I know there's more than just me), I posted in the Week 4 forum that I would be happy to give any of you one of my Aqua Fitness class passes. I'm going tonight at 5:30 and was planning on Wed, but it looks like that particular class is canceled this week. I could be talked into going to any of the 8am classes (although these are supposed to be pretty intense) or noon classes if any of you would like to go with me!

http://iunat.iupui.edu/Aquatic-Programs.asp?content=Aqua-Fitness-Class
  • ceejay000
    Options
    Hey gang...for you Indianapolis area people (I know there's more than just me), I posted in the Week 4 forum that I would be happy to give any of you one of my Aqua Fitness class passes. I'm going tonight at 5:30 and was planning on Wed, but it looks like that particular class is canceled this week. I could be talked into going to any of the 8am classes (although these are supposed to be pretty intense) or noon classes if any of you would like to go with me!

http://iunat.iupui.edu/Aquatic-Programs.asp?content=Aqua-Fitness-Class

I'm in Indianapolis, but unfortunately those classes don't work for me this week. I can't do it tonight, but would have been able to Wednesday. I have class from 9 until 3, so I don't think the morning or noon classes will work. Oh well. Thanks for the offer, though!
  • spatticus
    Options
    Has anyone done a class this week? How is everyone doing?
  • dreamwellali
    Options
    I did my usual AquaFitness class on Monday, but haven't managed to make it back. Feeling like crap and the crappy weather isn't helping. But I'm mostly eating well!
  • shannahrose
    Options
    have not done a class yet this week - been fighting off some mystery nasuea/lack of energy/lack of appetite somthing since monday... not sure what is up with my body but i usually feel super hungry in the afternoon and after dinner and have just not felt like eating anything lately... had some chicken noodle soup for lunch today that actually tasted good, though - maybe there's a light at the end of the tunnel..

supposed to run 2 miles tonight according to my training schedule - we'll see. it's also supposed to be 38 degrees, instead of the 70 i have been enjoying for the last week. boo..........
  • ceejay000
    Options
    In case you haven't found it, here's the thread for week 5: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/202888-7-week-challenge-week-5-challenge-details-weigh-ins?page=1#posts-2681486.

Let's eat that fruit!