I am a newbie too!

ladyduval
ladyduval Posts: 10
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!

I am so excited to be on this site. I think its so cool to be able to have something to track your every move (that you are able to input) both in meals and exercise. I have tried to diet a few times in the past, but nothing as serious as I am trying to be now! I really really want to change! I think this in awesome community. I have been browsing through posts and you all seem pretty nice and encouraging. I have even solicited my peers to come and join so that we can all stay connected and encourage each other! I know I have a long road ahead of me, and I am praying that I can stay focused to reach my goal. I am a mother to 4 children and for various reasons just had began to let myself go. I have never been a very petite person, nor am I trying to be in the end. I just want to be smaller and healthier. I want to live a long life for me and my children, so I am going to do the best I can to be successful here.

Replies

• Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Welcome, this site is fantastic. Wish you all the best on your journey
  • ladyduval
    ladyduval Posts: 10
    Thank you so much :)
  • Hi everyone,
    I heard about this site from a gal whom I have just met really at a Jazzercise class and she told me all about it! She was telling me all the cool tools I have to use! Goodness knows I need help to figure out how to eat healthy and lose weight. Gotta get going!!!:)
This discussion has been closed.