A whole lot to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    well, to be were MFP ( and othersites) think I should be at 5'2 I have about 140 to lose. I will be happy with 70 though at this point. feel free to add me :) And best of luck on your journey!
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I have 120 pounds to lose. I have only been on here a few days. The exercise has gotten a bit easier. The food intake is not going well at all.

The food intake will come with time. Just try to replace one or two items at a time with a healthy replacement. Lean protein and fiber will help you stay feeling full due to the longer digestion time needed for those. Try to reduce/eliminate simple sugars and white flour items from your diet too. Every little bit is a step forward, progress is progress no matter how small the amount!
  • tornberg1
    tornberg1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have 119 to loose and I've already lost 8! I can't believe it. I thought I would never get motivated. This site is great. Makes it easy to track all my food. Stick with it. We can motivate each other. I have been needing to diet because of my health for years and I just kept gaini.g instead of loosi.g now I have have even more to loose. I pray I can stay motivated!
  • spoiledwifenikki
    Options
    I have 87 lbs to loose so add me if you like
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I am in the same boat. I weigh in at 356 and need to get down to 150 so yup here I am..Feel free to add me and we will fight fat together :)
  • Able0104
    Able0104 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have 108 to lose!!!!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are not alone! Lots of us here have lots to lose, and we will do it together! WE CAN WIN THIS BATTLE!

I wish you success with all your goals and look forward to when you post your before and after pics :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I have around 210 to lose (well, right around 200 now that I've lost 12 lbs), so I'm with you!
  • musictoo
    musictoo Posts: 2
    Options
    My name is Nancy and I would like to loose 150 but right now I would take 5 pounds off and be happy. I just joined today so it can only go down from here if I can stay focused and determined.
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    When I started I had 100 pounds to lose. I have lost 17 so far. I have read the replies to you and I am so proud of what you all have accomplished. Any of you heroes please feel free to friend me. Hugs to all.
  • fit2bfab
    fit2bfab Posts: 2
    Options
    I want to 105 #s. It will be a hard battle. Rewiring your brain is not easy. I have to change the way I look at everything. One thing I have notice now that I can get back to exercising the way I like I have found the desire for sweets have decreased. I am doing the Wii Active 2 and love it. Currently doing the 9 week challenge. It has great exercises. I can not wait to get home and do it. Will keep you posted on my ups and downs. Looking for a new me.