Am I the only person...

Options
2»

Replies

• lkkyer
    lkkyer Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I usually eat a small breakfast because I know my weakness is snacking at night so I save a few calories for that. I might have to try to switch it up a few days to see what happens.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I eat a large breakfast (300-350 calories) but I do it after an intense workout, so I absolutely need it to replenish and build lots of muscle! If I eat a good sized breakfast I find I have a lot more energy throughout the day.
  • achojnacki
    achojnacki Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    If I eat too small of a meal at breakfast I am super hungry the rest of the day. I usually eat until I am full around 250-350 calories.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I eat a large breakfast: 300 - 420 calories. I usually workout a couple of hours after I eat breakfast. So, I always have the energy I need for my workouts. And I days, I don't workout in the morning, I still like a big breakfast because it keeps my hunger under control for the rest of the day.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I also have a rather large, healthy breakfast (oatmeal and fruit, cereal (fiber 1) and fruit, etc.). I never looked at it as a negative - i love my breakfasts :)
  • ballwebhost
    ballwebhost Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks for everyones replies guys, its really good to see what everyone is having for breakfast. I would consider it; as it has been known to be the most important meal of the day.

But however, I do know a lot of people who cant stomach breakfast, who never eat it and the thought of eating in the mornings actually disgusts them. I cant start my day without eating something, I find that I am almost always hungry when I wake and the first thing I have to have, is a coffee and cereal/porridge or toast.

:)

Patrick
  • amberpaigee
    Options
    I always try to have a large breakfast!! I usually don't like eating much after lunch so usually have around 25% of my calorie intake for breakfast! Today I had a big bowl of museli and soy milk which was just over 300 calories!
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I wish I could eat a larger breakfast, but my stomach just can't take anything more than 200 calories (a couple pieces of pb bread or cinnamon toast). I used to not eat breakfast at all b/c I get queasy if I eat in the morning for some reason.

But I admire those of you who can eat a nice hearty breakfast, I know that's the best way.
  • tmaksparkie
    tmaksparkie Posts: 279
    Options
    I am working on this right now. I am not a morning person for food anyway but it does make sense that your breakfast should be the highest calories and volume meal of the day. Like they say eat like a prince in the mourning and a pauper in the evening it gives time to burn the calories all day before going to bed. Use the fuel or store it
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I used to not be able to eat breakfast either - here is today's breakfast though (the banana and PB was more like an early post breakfast snack and I have half of the PB left for my afternoon snack of apple with PB) - normally I try to get a bit of protein in the oatmeal but today that came after with the banana

Blueberries - Raw, 20 berries 16
    C&H - White Granulated Sugar, 2 tsp 30
    Quaker Oats - Quick- 1minute - Oatmeal, 1/2 cup 150
    Bananas - Raw, 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) 105
    Jif - Creamy Peanut Butter Regular, 2 tbsp 190
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I always try to get in a good breakfast but not a huge one as once I've walked to work, I'm sitting at a desk all day, so will end up just feeling lethargic.

My fave breakfast is an omelete with chilli peppers, toast and some fruit. probably around the 280-300 cals depending on size of eggs.
  • kaydee210
    kaydee210 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I HAVE to eat breakfast. I wake up extra early so I can have my breakfast before my class at they gym. Also need to eat an hour before working out. I switch it up. Either shredded wheat with strawberries and ff milk, Raisin Bran or Irish Oatmeal with blueberries or raisins.

I usually have another lite meal around 10:30 or 11am after my workout!

Can't make it through the day without a big breakfast!