Its been so hard lately!

Options
I recently started a new job in retail and it has been so exhausting. We have a HUGE, new store that I helped open! Anyway, b/c of the crazy hours that I have been working its been hard to go to the gym like I want. I come home and my feet hurt so bad from running around like a crazy person all day! I know that its good that I am on my feet but I feel like I am letting myself down :( I finally got back to the gym today and I hope that I can keep it up!

Replies

• missvics
    missvics Posts: 112
    Options
    It took me a long time to get back to working out after going back to work full time. My sister is going thru the same thing right now too. Don't give up on yourself!! Just try to set a routine for yourself and stick to it. That seems to be what works best for me. Good luck!
  • kymlynn13
    kymlynn13 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I know. Its just hard b/c I am working a lot but my schedule for work changes every week. Which makes it even harder to stick to a set schedule.
  • lamofgod
    lamofgod Posts: 1
    Options
    I totally understand your frustration. May I suggest that you change the way you approach exercising. If you would consider incorporated your daily activities on your job such as; how much you walk including movement, you'll be surprised to know how many calories you're burning during the day. All activity counts towards accomplishing your fitness goals so be at liberty to factor-in everything, especially when you aren't able to get in the gym.