JOIN THE WEEKLY GOALS CHALLENGE

Options
My goal for today is to complete 50 jumping jacks, 30 crunches, 21 chest flies, 17 squats, 13 pushups, and 13 minutes on the elliptical machine! Lets see how far I can get with this today. These are my daily goals for this week. Next week it will be new goals.
Each week I will post new goals and I hope everyone will stay motivated and join me. If you have any great suggestions to add to the challenge for next week please just post them here.

Replies

• moffman11
    Options
    What are chest flies?
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    oh! sounds good. i think i will also aim to do this today!
  • mochangela
    Options
    my goal for today is to do a 20 min 2 mile run at a steady pace on the tread mill, strength train using free weights and machines all under 1 hour
  • mochangela
    Options
    What are chest flies?
    you can lay on a bench, take 2 dumbells, lay your arms straight out and bring them together, it works the muscels in your chest but also pushups do the same thing, if doing this in a push up make sure your chin and upper chest almost touches the floor
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    What are chest flies?
    you can lay on a bench, take 2 dumbells, lay your arms straight out and bring them together, it works the muscels in your chest but also pushups do the same thing, if doing this in a push up make sure your chin and upper chest almost touches the floor
    Good answer on chest flies. I liek them better than pushups though because you can choose yoru own weight amount and they are good target work but they don't make your arms feel like they are going to fall of the way that push ups do to me! LOL have a great day everyone and good luck!