Hi!

jlopez87
jlopez87 Posts: 22
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Jessica! I found myfitnesspal through my phone - I love the app so far! I am very overweight and feel so unhealthy. I get frustrated easily because I feel that I work so hard to lose this weight but I see no results. Since tracking my calories with myfitnesspal, I realize that even though I'm not eating BAD foods, I've really been overeating and consuming way too many calories. myfitnesspal has been helping me in a great way to be aware of how many calories I'm putting into my body. I still have yet to have a day when I don't go over my daily-goal calories but I do feel that I am improving!

I love to chat through e-mail and don't mind being a fitness buddy/listening ear if anyone needs! I consider myself to be a very approachable person!

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• I felt the same way! I thought i was doing good on the eating thing and then i tracked everything i ate yesterday and even thought it was mostly strawberrys it was still alot!! I couldnt believe it! This thing really does make a differance and i also have the app on my phone!
  • darblij
    darblij Posts: 89
    Hi, This site is great isn't it....I've been here two weeks and love all the support and the tracking foods makes me more aware of what, why and how much I eat. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.