Anyone have 30 Day Shred Result Pictures???

Options
cmo115
cmo115 Posts: 73 Member
I just started...am on LEVEL 1 DAY 4. I just was wanting to see some pictures of results for motivation.

Thanks to anyone willing to share!

Replies

• possummama
    possummama Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just started too, level one, day one. I'd like to see pictures too
  • eamartin
    eamartin Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Success stories is usually a good place to find them :)
    Good luck on your journey.
  • stephstrege
    stephstrege Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4, but I stepped it up to level 2 last night. Can't wait until I have some result pictures to post!!
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Great question! It would great to see the before and after results of a person on here after 30 days of doing the shred!

I know this has been up for topic lots of times, but I finally got the video and was wondering how to log in this exercise. I think I've seen somewhere where it said to log it in as circuit training but I'm not sure if I'm correct about this.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I had seen on a blog once the before and after pics of someone and it was unbelievable results she got! I am done tomorrow but sadly I didn't take any before pictures but someone here at work has noticed the changes today....
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I have done 30 days of Shred (but had to stop for 10 days because my daughter was in the hospital). I lost 7.5 inches the first time; I am doing it again on level 1 day 9. Jillian really kicks your butt, but she does the trick. Here are my photos from when I started to now. I am alot stronger than I used to be. I can now do like 7 real push-ups (I couldn't even do them in high school). I am starting to see an outline of my bicep which I have lost since high school, and my legs don't rub together like they used too. The 30-day shred really does work!! I highly recommend it to anyone.

The beginning of my journey at 194
    2h667i1.jpg

Just starting 30-day shred at about 178
    4iyp7q.jpg

The current pic at 166 March 2011 - sorry about the dirty mirror
    xl9n50.jpg
  • jwmaier
    jwmaier Posts: 11
    Options
    I started yesterday. If anyone just started feel free to add me for motivation.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    i just started too..leveel one day one but could only do 15 mins :(...but im gonna stick to it...might take me longer than 30 days but i WILL finish!!!! :)
  • Diem30
    Diem30 Posts: 92
    Options
    i just started too..leveel one day one but could only do 15 mins :(...but im gonna stick to it...might take me longer than 30 days but i WILL finish!!!! :)

Same! I made it 10 minutes before I had to take a half hour break and start from the beginning again, I think I did this three times before I could make it to the end of level one.
  • cmo115
    cmo115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the pictures and also glad to see others who are just now starting. Feel free to add me. We can do this together!
  • fluffykitsune
    fluffykitsune Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Here is another MFP's blog
    http://shreddingandlosing.blogspot.com/

i think it was, they did level 2 for 30 days and level 3 for 30 days.
    they look amazing lol. (:
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • colombiana444
    colombiana444 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day!!! Can;t wait to see results. Didnt think level one could be so hard but i did it :)
  • hofficoffi
    hofficoffi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I do but i'm in my underwear..... I don't mind putting them up for a short while but think i'll take them down after if that's ok?? I lose 12.5inches xx
  • Kforest0714
    Kforest0714 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Starting 30 day shred when I get home today...so hope it works.
  • hofficoffi
    hofficoffi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Ok I did it for 30 days straight. Didn't lose lbs but lost 12.5 inches
    Day 1 Front
    100_2523.jpg

Day 30 Front
    100_2699.jpg

Day 1 Back
    100_2525.jpg

Day 30 Back
    100_2700.jpg

Day 1 Side
    100_2524.jpg

Day 30 side
    100_2702.jpg

I hope you can all see the difference!!

D
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Today is Level 1 Day 4 for me too ... and it's the first day that every other word out of my mouth isn't of the 4-lettered variety.
  • alazarus
    alazarus Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    BCAcheerleading and hofficoffi, you can totally see the difference! Thanks for your bravery and sharing :)
  • marysimmons
    marysimmons Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    aweome results keep it up!!!!!
  • ajanieva
    ajanieva Posts: 27
    Options
    The difference is so obvious! Thank you for the inspiration. I am about to train for a 7.5 mile race in 7 weeks and I'm going from couch to active. I was thinking about doing the shred for the first time to help train. This is the boost I needed.

You look great. Congrats on the inches lost.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!