40lbs lost, half to my goal weight w/ pictures :)

Options
2»

Replies

• zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    vava va voom
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    nice job, keep it up your doing great!!!
  • shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • samanthastone123
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!
  • auroramarie
    Options
    awesome!!! you're doing a great job! :)
  • ronnilee1
    ronnilee1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sweet!!!
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Your waist looks really trim! Great job!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Looking gooood! :flowerforyou:
  • dini33
    dini33 Posts: 7
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference from all views. especially see a change in your face, stomach, hip shape and legs. Great job!
  • heartpdx
    heartpdx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: so inspiring! thanks for sharing...with similar measurements and weight to lose, its awesome to know what a real difference just a couple of months can make!

thanks for posting the exercise routine...any other tips to share?
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    Absolutely...there's a huge difference!!!! You're looking good...Keep up the great work:flowerforyou:
  • sudha336
    sudha336 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Contrats on your transformation. It is amazing how you have lost so much weight in such little time. You are a real inspiration. Keep it up.
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look great, i can definitely see a difference.
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the wonderful responses everyone :) I really appreciate it, it's motivating!

Heartpdx - The only other tips I have are keeping track of food. I eat most of my meals homemade. I try not to use/eat too many sauces or processed foods. I eat around 1300-1400 calories a day and I eat more if i'm hungry. I am always usually over in my protein and fibre intake. I am never high in my sodium. I try to workout an 1-2.5 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. Oh and I drink lots of water every day :smile: That's all i've been doing, I hope it helps :smile:
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    The difference is definitely noticeable. Great job and congratulations on what you are accomplishing on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic keep it up!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Thank you!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!