well ****!

Options
people need to chill out and smile!! I have looked through and seen so many *****y posts and dang...really is life that bad?? So this post it fun! What do you do that you find hilarious?? I pick my nose at stop lights and then act like I am really studing the "boogie" then turn fast and catch people making ewwie faces and smile...life is short...so workout...eat well...eat unwell sometimes...love alot...have lots of sex with someone you love and maybe some with a stranger...BUT SMILE and make some else laugh!! thats all

Replies

• C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    Heck..... might as well. You only get to play this game once, so might as well make it around the board as many times as you can. It also doesn't have a little fun while you do it............
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    right...when did the line between kid and grown up get so sucky...I am a kid for life...well maybe a teen for life lol
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    Same here. At least when there aren't bills that need paying.
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    yea....and paying bills with double layer trident gum doesn't work in real life?!? Who knew??
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    yea....and paying bills with double layer trident gum doesn't work in real life?!? Who knew??
    DANG IT!:grumble:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    people need to chill out and smile!! I have looked through and seen so many *****y posts and dang...really is life that bad?? So this post it fun! What do you do that you find hilarious?? I pick my nose at stop lights and then act like I am really studing the "boogie" then turn fast and catch people making ewwie faces and smile...life is short...so workout...eat well...eat unwell sometimes...love alot...have lots of sex with someone you love and maybe some with a stranger...BUT SMILE and make some else laugh!! thats all

lmao
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    I like to embarrass my teenager when hes outside with his friends by putting whip cream all over my mouth and running out there screaming "I HAVE RABIES GRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Heck..... might as well. You only get to play this game once, so might as well make it around the board as many times as you can. It also doesn't have a little fun while you do it............

True that!
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    I will also sometimes go to the exercise room in my complex wearing my daughters dress up tiara and carying her fairy wand.
    And the funny thing is im not the wierdest person there
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I like to embarrass my teenager when hes outside with his friends by putting whip cream all over my mouth and running out there screaming "I HAVE RABIES GRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

That's awesome. As the mom of a 17 year old, I do know the complete and utter joy to be had by embarrassing your teen.
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    this was sooooo funny I actually spit water out of my mouth lol so great!!

That's awesome. As the mom of a 17 year old, I do know the complete and utter joy to be had by embarrassing your teen.
  • kjclay
    kjclay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Remember: growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. I try to be an embarrassment to my kids every day. Most days I succeed. If you can't have fun in life, what's the point??!!! :wink:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I like to make people uncomfortable by acusing them of some type of discrimination over little things then busting out with.laughter.. FOr instance my coworkers sometimes carpool and if one asks the other about stopping somewhere on the way ill be like why didnt you ask me its cause im____ and insert something totally unrelated could be age race height etc lol
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    LOLO see I am a smart *kitten* so I would respond "yea it is...you should work on that" lol..we would get along great lol
    I like to make people uncomfortable by acusing them of some type of discrimination over little things then busting out with.laughter.. FOr instance my coworkers sometimes carpool and if one asks the other about stopping somewhere on the way ill be like why didnt you ask me its cause im____ and insert something totally unrelated could be age race height etc lol
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

LOL! Love it!

I love to dance around to the music in grocery stores/shops/malls pretty much anywhere. Been known to occasionally sing and use my phone as a fake microphone as well. Lol. My BFF and I dance with the carts in the aisles when we go to the grocery at lunch together. :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    Remember: growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. I try to be an embarrassment to my kids every day. Most days I succeed. If you can't have fun in life, what's the point??!!! :wink:
    My 5yo niece tells me I'm silly and embarrassing her all the time. :tongue:
  • jeffy84
    jeffy84 Posts: 21
    Options
    I hide around the house and jump out and scare my teenage sister all the time.
    Soooo funny
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    Soooo funny
    :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

And my son thinks I'm embarrassing! That is so funny!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Soooo funny

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I do that to my 24 year old son sometimes. That's what he gets for living at home again. :laugh: :laugh:

Sometimes I also allow myself to slide forward or sideways on the bus seat when the driver stops abruptly or takes a sharp curve. Then I'll look at my son real innocently like I wasn't doing anything. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: