peas
radish
turnips

...you?

Replies

• MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Pretty much only bell peppers just because the oils in the skin give me really bad heartburn. I have never been a big fan of how they taste either. Spicy peppers are one of my favorites though. :laugh:
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Lima Beans
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    :noway: :sick:
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    I despise baby corn. It makes me gag. Same with water chestnuts and bamboo shoots.
    Even though it is not a vegetable, V8 juice is pretty nasty too.
    Other than that, I love most vegetables. There. That feels better to get it all out!:laugh:
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    celery makes me wanna punch someone...
  • Jacks6688
    Jacks6688 Posts: 19
    Options
    artichokes, squash and canned spinach...gross! :)
  • kittyloo123
    kittyloo123 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    hummmm.....i can't think of a single veg i don't like.
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I am on a mission to try new vegetables and fruits. I am also going to try ones I previously hated in new ways. You never know, what tastes gross prepared one way, may be great or hardly noticeable another.
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    raw onions (cooked they are amazing!), celery, kale, green olives, overcooked or canned spinach

I think I love most every other veggie
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

lmao
  • lotrisneat
    lotrisneat Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sign me up for the celery hate list. I can handle small amounts cooked into something, but raw celery is just wrong.
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Oh my! Canned spinach? Would look like green poo!!! Yuck...
    Love most all vegies... not a huge fan of okra - is that a veggie? Slimy consistency... uh... could do without beets, but will tolerate them... and butternut squash... everything else... yummy!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    candied yams.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms. Fungus....eeeeewwwwww
  • tatiana_13
    tatiana_13 Posts: 325
    Options
    beets
    chicory
    fennel
    peas
    radish
    turnips

I think, perhaps, we share some sort of eating gene. Because I hate *exactly* the same things (except chicory, its okay). Exactly! (except chicory) I hate beets and fennel so much that if they are in something, I can't eat it. Even the smell of beets will send me into a seizure-like fit of disgust. I will only amend the list to say that I do love fresh, raw peas...like, where they were picked no more than 5 days ago. Those are delicious. Obviously rare, if you don't grow them yourself, but delicious. But refrigerated for a few days? Or cooked?...bleh! They have a natural sugar that just starts to degrade very rapidly once picked. They really don't taste like the same thing food at all. Freshly picked, they are very sweet and crunchy. Like little beany grapes...which sounds kinda disgusting....but its not!
  • tmdugger
    tmdugger Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    can't believe no ones said it

brussel sprouts
    also majorly dislike artichokes,

I know it doesn't count, but
    veggie cheese is probably the worst thing on the planet and a crime against both vegetables and cheese, seriously someone should get arrested for that one. Where are the food police when you need them?
  • kikibruce
    kikibruce Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    can't believe no ones said it

brussel sprouts
    also majorly dislike artichokes,

I know it doesn't count, but
    veggie cheese is probably the worst thing on the planet and a crime against both vegetables and cheese, seriously someone should get arrested for that one. Where are the food police when you need them?

I have a cookbook that has a pretty tasty sounding dish for brussels. Ive never had them but this has panchetta or somthing in in and looks amazing! im gonna give it a try tho. Im not wild on most beans and dont do spinach unless its in baby leaf form. Theres alot i havent tried but my absolute fav is asparagus!
  • sophiajackson99
    Options

Early morning laugh!

Mine is water chestnuts. Feels like styrofoam on my teeth.
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I've never tried fennel or chicory, so I can't say. I do not like green beans or spinach canned or frozen only fresh. (then I love them) The only veggie I tried that I detested is okra. I've been been told it's better if you eat it fried, but no.:noway:
  • Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Kale.

Yuck!!