Does anyone else feel sorry for some of the ppl on here?

Options
curleesam
curleesam Posts: 462 Member
I am not being funny but lately (today especially) I have encountered some really rude, aggressive people on here. Considering this website is supposed to be a bit of fun and a safe way to lose weight I just don't understand why some people come on here to be hurtful or aggressive.

I just have to take a step back and think how sad they must be in their lives and pity them that they feel the need to be rude to others that they do not know.

I am so thankful that I am a happy person.

No chipped shoulders here!

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    It happens, but most of the time those people disappear, they don't last long......
  • Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Like.
  • WhiteStar2351
    Options
    Agree totally - especially if you give advice that they don't agree with. They're usually either 'armchair experts' or 'keyboard warriors'!
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    They're just grouchy from lack of junkfood and over exercise, LOL! :laugh:
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I agree - we're all here for the same reason. It's ridiculous some of the things posted.

:bigsmile: :happy: :smile:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Yes I have noticed.It seems like its happing alot all of a sudden.But ive only been here since jan so who knows.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    They're just grouchy from lack of junkfood and over exercise, LOL! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MindyC7609
    MindyC7609 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've come to the conclusion that they exist on every forum on the internet. The key is DON'T FEED THE TROLLS. ;o)
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I do, yes. I've also seen some blatantly nasty posts and threads around here the last few days. :noway:

Luckily, the helpful, supportive folks far outnumber the nasty ones!:bigsmile:
  • kabullard
    kabullard Posts: 41
    Options
    I was just talking to a friend about that yesterday! Back off people! It's just a question, or a feeling, don't go put all of your opinions into someone else's post!!!
  • kabullard
    kabullard Posts: 41
    Options
    I was just talking to a friend about that yesterday! Back off people! It's just a question, or a feeling, don't go put all of your opinions into someone else's post!!!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    I've come to the conclusion that they exist on every forum on the internet. The key is DON'T FEED THE TROLLS. ;o)

Yep! DNFTT
  • mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I haven't ran into too many rude people on here at all...but I have read some rude blogs that really mad me mad! Overall I have had an awesome experience but I am only 16 days in:) Sorry, you had to deal with that. Like someone else said they won't last long!:flowerforyou:
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I find it frightening myself. It's not as much fun posting in the forums as it used to be for me.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    You just have to ignore them and not stoop down to their level. This has been a great tool for me, even with those people you referenced. Great job on your current success and God bless on reaching future goals!
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    There's all kinds! Those people are just a bit miserable. I recently deleted so called "friends" because of their lack of positive or informative influence. No tolerance in my life for the bull****! Just keep it moving!
  • Charlie002
    Options
    I hate all you people!
  • Charlie002
    Options
    I hate all you people!

Just kidding :drinker: :drinker:
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options

**like**
  • Charlie002
    Options
    Honestly, I have been seeing this statement a lot this morning. I do not come on the boards much, so I really do not see it. I think stress is high, possible because of Japan?
This discussion has been closed.