GET INSPIRED, GET ENCOURAGED, GET MOTIVATED TO... GET FIT!

mrshwallace
mrshwallace Posts: 7 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
It's been a long time since I have signed on and tracked myself, and everytime I look in the mirror, I can see the difference. When I tracked daily I could see the progress I was making, and becoming more aware of the bad eating habits I had. The second I went on vacation and came back I have been too ashamed to look and see all of the junk I have been putting in my body...

Well that all changed as of this past Monday...if i can't be accountable for my own actions, good, bad, or indifferent, how can I as an aerobics instructor get up in front of people and teach them about nutrition and exercise and not practice what I preach!!!! I am back in the saddle and I am ready to drop this extra weight that I picked up so I can teach by example!!!

Replies

• Tracking daily has been HUGE for me, and I've only been at it a week. haha! It makes you ten million times more accountable for what goes in your mouth. Good luck losing the extra...spring has almost sprung, time to come out of hibernation!
  • pftjill
    pftjill Posts: 488
    I am with you. I am almost done with school to become a trainer. I am certified to teach R.I.P.P.E.D and will be NSCA certified next month. I am teaching at a boot camp and the owner said-why do you want to work here-you are fat. The funny thing is that I am in a normal fat % range. So I am working hard on this and am chiseling down and bulking up muscle. So I am on here for pretty much the same reason. I want to inspire, but how can i if I don't look my best. I think I shut him up when he saw me work out. His face looked like-oh, this girl is hard core-hahaha. Don't get me wrong I love the guy-he is honest and I love people that are honest.
  • My name is Rachel, I have just joined MFP this Monday. I have been tracking my daily food and this has make me watch what l am eating. I also joined my local Gym and l try to go three time a week. This is my second week at the gym and l am making progress.
This discussion has been closed.