How many calories do I burn??

Options
Ok so I go to fitness classes that are given here at my work and it's 45 minutes of workouts, every is different but today (Wednesday) it's Boot Camp so we do a lot of cardio and a lot of strenght and I'm just wondering how do I know how many calories I burned?? how do you guys figure it out??

Replies

• papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    i use a heart monitor , best thing i ever did buy :) can highly recommend them
  • KristiGuard
    KristiGuard Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have a FitBit that keeps track of my calories burned. I love it. And it syncs it to the website for me. Keeps track of sleeping patterns also.
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I use a HRM, or you could maybe pick circuit training general from the list...
  • ZooneeBaby
    Options
    Hi - The best thing I bought to work-out how many calories I was burning was a heart rate monitor. It's really good and I wouldn't exercise without it, especially at the gym where the machines massively over estimate what you are burning.

They can be expensive but it's worth it and after I started using it regularly and tracking my calories burnt with it and counting what I eat I noticed the weight coming off.

Polar are a good make!
  • tracyd25
    tracyd25 Posts: 3
    Options
    The only way you would know hun, is to invest in a heart rate monitor. I bought one a few years ago and I can't do without it.
  • Meggers1022
    Meggers1022 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sounds almost like a circut training. There is that option in the drop down exercises for that! :)
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    I use an HRM but before I had it i used to just log general and for however long I did it.