How many sizes do you have in your closet?

Options
I have every size ranging from size 8 -18

This spring when I put away my winter clothes I hope to never again have to pull out the size 18's!!!!

This winter my fiancé almost had me convinced to get rid of all my small summer clothes, boy am I glad I held firm because this summer I should fit back into some of them :-)

Replies

• lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I only have 2 sizes left now . . . some 12's that are baggy and my newer size 10's that Im now fitting into. I have donated ALL of my big clothes as they got to large to wear . . . . because I am NEVER going back there.
    It has freed up a lot of space for shopping however . . . . .
  • daphne_gets_fit
    daphne_gets_fit Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My sizes range from 6-10, I have this dress that I've never worn before (size 6) that I hope to be able to get into in time for my 10 year high school reunion.
  • AJB87
    AJB87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i have everything from 6:happy: - 14:embarassed: i keep trying to get back to that 6 and i am making progress so no way am i throwing out my smaller sizes!!!
  • Green_Eyed_Girl88
    Green_Eyed_Girl88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have sizes from 8-16..I just put a pile of size 16 pants aside to give to my MIL..I will NEVER wear them again ;)
  • ciberg13
    ciberg13 Posts: 8
    Options
    I still kept some of my size 5s. But just because I only wore them a few months & couldn't bare to part with them. I threw out all my size 8 -18s when I lost all the weight 5 years ago, & am now slowing buying a size up every few months. Back up to size 14s - which brought me to this website :( I hope this is the last time.
  • larsonp
    larsonp Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I say Donate the big clothes to the local charity or red cross.
    --more incentive not to gain that weight back.

Also, it frees up space in your home!
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    I have SOOO many. I laughed so hard at this post. Because I was just thinking about it the other day when I was looking for a pair of pants. I was like..why did I keep these? Glad I did tho, because they should fit me soon. I still even have a pair of pregnancy pants in there from last year. BUT I think those your allowed to keep. Damn things are expensive haha.
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Before MFP it was a 12 and I only have a couple of those. Now i am finished with the 10's and in my 8's (only a couple of those) but never fear because I got truck loads of 6"!!!
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    UK sizes...
    10-14 mainly, with the odd smaller or bigger size that must have been made funny! I wish they did middle sizes over here like an 11 and 13!
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have about 3 sizes in my closet, but I sell clothing on Ebay so I have my pick of clothing. LOL...When I lose weight I just go shopping in my basement. I have about 800 pieces of clothing to chose from provided I can fit them. LOL I need to clean out my personal closet though.
  • bybybelly
    bybybelly Posts: 56
    Options
    I have sizes 10-18, with tags still attached in each size:)
  • JeanHaynes
    JeanHaynes Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have size 12-14, I just gave away all my 16-20 sizes to Goodwill (and I am giving away most of my 14 pants as well) as they were all too big.
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I mostly have 16-24. The smaller stuff is not even necessarily anything I'll want to wear again, just stuff I'll use to see if I fit those sizes again. The 24s are too big, but some of the shirts look OK too big. Right now I'm between 20 and 22.
  • biggiwig
    biggiwig Posts: 76
    Options
    Size 10 - 14. Never made it to the 8 :sad: Right now I am wearing 12.
  • kms1981
    kms1981 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Between the husband and I we gave 10 bags of clothes to goodwill this weekend! We now each have 2 sizes of jeans, ones we can wear now and ones that we are close to wearing. Now I have no choice but to keep going!
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    10-18, i'm now a 13/14 i have to get rid of the other stuff... but i feel bad =T but i'll never wear them again.. actually i bought size 13 skinny jeans n the last time i wore them they were baggy n i needed to use a belt! yippy, but also i just bought them so... kinda bummed about that lol
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    hahaha, this is funny. I have sizes (yes, I kept them) from 2-14. Now that is embarrassing just writing..... I only want to get down to a 6 now, I'm at a ten.....
  • SweetTooth68
    SweetTooth68 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have one size 8, then stuff all the way up to 20. I am still 18/20 after 19 lbs lost and 50 days. Can't WAIT to toss out a size!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of sizes ranging from 6, 7, 8, 10 and 12's. Currently my 10's are getting big but I'm not small enough to get in my 8's yet. Won't be much longer though:) So glad I kept my skinny clothes this time:)
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    OMG... I used to have everything from 8 - 18, but I got rid of my "smaller" ones (donated all the 8's and 10's) thinking I'll never fit into those. Shame on me! I'm now in a 16, and hope to be down to a single digit size someday (maybe an 8 again? Or who knows... maybe even a 6 or 4!). It's a looooong journey. At least I've got part of the wardrobe to clothe me along the way. LOL!!

Glad to hear I'm not alone! :laugh: