Total Gym - anyone using it?

Options
You know, the machine that Chuck Norris does all the ads for. It looks like it would give you a good workout but it's a bit pricey.

Is anyone using it and if so, what are your opinions?

Replies

• GuitarJohn
    GuitarJohn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You know, the machine that Chuck Norris does all the ads for. It looks like it would give you a good workout but it's a bit pricey.

Is anyone using it and if so, what are your opinions?
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Nope. I have one (it's actually my brother's that he is storing here). I've used it a few times, but found it to be boring and didn't like how hard it seemed to set up just to use it (but I think they're nicer now, this one is probably 6 yrs old or so?).

Now it just takes up space...

Jess
  • sawtoothtye
    Options
    I have an older one. I actually love using it. It takes some time getting your routine down and figuring out when to raise and lower the thing and in what order. The BEST exercise on it is to kneel down at the low end of the slide board and raise it up using your abs. Kinda like the ab roller. It feels easy until your abs scream at you the next day.

I bought my total gym used for $40 on craiglist. I probably wouldn't buy one new. But I love my $40 solution. :)
  • Photoartist2
    Photoartist2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have one and I use it every now an then but not real frequently.:happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    my BFF has had one for 10 years and she has the BEST abs and arms of anyone I know!