What have you done RIGHT day two....

Options
After such good feed back yesterday I decdied to do this more often.

What have you done right today? ONLY Positive stuff, To often we focus on what we didn't do or could have done better (yes there is a place for that) but there also is place to acknowledge what you have done right, and have accomplised. This is that place

* mine is*

Got up at 345, did my work out and ran outside for 10 min, big accomplishment for me, I don't like to run outide :D

Replies

• ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I just woke up today but I have a good one for yesterday.
    I walked all the way to the other side of town to visit my boyfriend at work (took an hour). When all I really wanted to do after coming off of a night shift was sleep all day.
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    I ate a good breakfast..i usually skimp on it ..yay me!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    It's a bit early for me yet , but I haven't done anything wrong yet.....:laugh: ....does that count?
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    It's a bit early for me yet , but I haven't done anything wrong yet.....:laugh: ....does that count?

well start now, do something right, eat a healthy breakfest, go for a walk do some sit ups :D
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    This morning, the alarm went off at 445am and I did NOT want to get up. I hit snooze....twice. Then I saw it was 505am and told myself "Get your A** up and moving!" So I hopped out of bed and got my workout done. Packed good stuff to eat today (besides lunch because we always eat out...still will make a good choice though). So I am proud that I didn't convince myself to put off the workout.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    This morning, the alarm went off at 445am and I did NOT want to get up. I hit snooze....twice. Then I saw it was 505am and told myself "Get your A** up and moving!" So I hopped out of bed and got my workout done. Packed good stuff to eat today (besides lunch because we always eat out...still will make a good choice though). So I am proud that I didn't convince myself to put off the workout.

I'm with ya on the not wanting to get out of bed, my alarm went off at 345 (ugh) good job!!!
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    i prepared a healthy salad for mine and my boyfriends evening meal, which is good as i have been struggling with evening meals to eat seperatley (whilst i'm at work) and have been stuck using sauce from jars for curries chillis etc

and although not mfp related i came into work a bit earlier to let the guy on early turn get away, even though i think he was making excuses to get away and i really didn't want to

oh i must add that the boyfriend will not be happy having a salad as he'll claim it isn't filling enough for him, he eats loads and really fast i may was well call him hoover. but if he doesn't like it tough i can think of better ways of spending my morning before going to work than preparing meals for him so he doesn't have to when he gets home from work (sorry for the slight rant)
  • dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Got my workout in AND it was the Dang 30DS. It's the first time I tried it. It made me irrationally angry. Jillian is the devil. BUT.... I got it done AND I did't throw anything at the TV. So that is a win for me!
  • lclark1970
    lclark1970 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ate something for breakfast other than my fish oil pills.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    Got my workout in AND it was the Dang 30DS. It's the first time I tried it. It made me irrationally angry. Jillian is the devil. BUT.... I got it done AND I did't throw anything at the TV. So that is a win for me!

LOL love this!!!!
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Stayed within my calorie goal even though I had a margarita with dinnier, and got to they gym for my PE class 10 minutes early, and spent that time walking laps and jogging up and down the stairs 7 times for extra cardio!