Frozen Peanut Butter Pie (with pics)

Options
polar5554
polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
OK...so this is a take on the Frozen Peanut Butter Cups recipe that I posted a while back...

The same exact recipe using:

2-3 tablespoons of Peanut Butter
8 oz. Cool Whip FAT FREE
Hershey Syrup

Mix all ingredients together with a hand mixer until incorporated...(not too much as you don't want to deflate the cool whip too much).

After mixture is incorporated...pour the whole thing into a Reduced Fat graham cracker crust. Then swirl the chocolate syrup on top.

Freeze completely

It came out to about 200 calories per slice based on 8 servings. Sounds like a great dessert to me!!

As you can see from the picture, the mixture doesn't fill the whole way up to the top...but I still think it will taste good.

I will report back after I try it.

PS. It looks like if you were to double the filling recipe it would be around 300 calories per serving (based on 8)

photo26.jpg

Replies

• sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • BeckaShine
    BeckaShine Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yum! What a easy recipe!
  • megpiemac12
    Options
    doesn't sound like any of that could taste bad! :)
  • cpumeu
    cpumeu Posts: 89
    Options
    yummy delicious! Do you have your food diary open? I would love to see what you are eating. Friend me
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Oh, does that sound yummy! Anything with the word peanut butter pretty much gets my attention.:wink:
  • mara232
    mara232 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You could just make mini cheese cakes so that you could have the topping to the top. Yum!