Reward for 20 lbs lost?

Options
2»

Replies

• angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    First I have to say.....shoes can get too big!!! Well, after 20 pounds lost......my shoes were too big....or should I say too wide!!!

After 20 pounds.....I bought another workout video......
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    At 20 lbs lost I bought myself new pants, a good pair of New Balance running shoes, and then I went for a relaxing walk at my favorite park.
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the ideas! I just bought a new pair of New Balance running shoes, and I'm hoping my feet actually lose weight (they're FAT too!) so I don't want to get shoes and then have them end up too big! Lol.

I'm thinking either a manicure, facial, or re-piercing my nose.

OR I really want to buy a HRM. A decent one. Like an FT7 or FT11.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Spa, facial, massage, hairdo... anything to pamper yourself and your new body :)
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    i'm 1.5 pounds away from my first 20 pounds and i'm aiming to hit it by this sunday so that i can go get my FIRST EVER manicure before my friends wedding that afternoon.

very excited! just give yourself a small treat that you always say "oh i'd like to do that sometime" but never seem to get around to.

Wait... your first ever manicure??? Like, ever?
  • nannabur4
    nannabur4 Posts: 24
    Options
    I had a hard time with this one myself. I wanted to reward myself with food everytime I lost. I ended up taking myself to the clothing store and bought a new shirt or pants and Loved every minute of it. Something new to flaunt a huge success!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    How about a new workout outfit or a new dvd?
  • squitzwife
    squitzwife Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    If you like dressing up-treat yourself to a new dress and feel great about your new body! Way to go-you are getting there!
    I haven't treated myself either and I definitely think I should for every 10 lbs I loose. Thanks for the motivating idea!