What a difference 15lbs makes! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• MaysMom
    MaysMom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! I really needed that. I have lost 15.8 lbs. as of this morning, and haven't really been able to tell too much in the mirror. My clothes are fitting differently, but I can't SEE it. Was starting to get a bit discouraged. You really helped bring it into perspective. Thanks!
  • michellerieger
    michellerieger Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    your waist is so tiny! you look great!
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    You are right, big difference, you look fabulous!
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your success! :)
  • mom2claudia
    Options
    I'm sensitive about my upper arms (Mine are like melting bags of sand. LOL!), so I was instantly drawn to look at your arms in all the photos. WOW! What a difference in your arms and just about every other direction! 15 pounds obviously changes a LOT on a person!

You look awesome! Great job!
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are looking very svelte!
    :love:
    Keep it up, ladyface!
  • SueSee
    SueSee Posts: 65
    Options
    You really do look great. I'm inspired to take my before picture NOW, so I can post my AFTER picture later. Thanks so much for sharing your photos.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    holy moley sauce!!!! thats a big difference for 15 pounds! you would even noctice 15 on me :(
  • RedE4Change
    Options
    You look amazing!!! This is so inspiring because you're beginning weight is right about where I am now. And 15lbs doesn't seem like much. But what a difference it made for you!! I hope to see the same results. :)
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Wow that is such a big difference. You look great.
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    You are looking great!! Congrats on the weight loss! Keep it up.
  • 143sunflower
    Options
    Two Thumbs Up!!
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a difference! I have to start taking more pics as well as I can't see it on myself. My clothes fit better but I can't see where I lost it. Thanks for posting this, it's very inspiring!
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! This has given me quite a boost to keep going! I would definitely encourage people to take before pictures. It is painful at the time, and for me it was hard to look at, but it is a great reward to see the results of your hard work. :bigsmile:
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Teeny tiny waist! Way to go!
  • deema79
    deema79 Posts: 108
    Options
    You look Fantastic! Keep up the good work
  • incircles_lp2
    incircles_lp2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You are living proof that a woman can look amazing at the 160lb range! Woot!
  • hanbenon
    hanbenon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW!! :D keep up the good work! it's people like you that make me want to keep it up too. I weighed the same amount and have lost the same amount, anytime I feel like I want to give up I go to the store and put 15 cartons of butter in a cart and relize I lost that much!! visualization sure does work! :D Congratulations!
  • momofcami
    momofcami Posts: 45
    Options
    Wow! You look great and have a very nice shape!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    GREAT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!