8 pounds down -10 to go (pics)

Options
ambie35
ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
Christmas time 2010(just an all around bad picture I was having a bad hair day and all too,but it really shows the belly)
January014.jpg

Today(and they say stripes make you look fat :P)
March008.jpg

I haven't been doing that much "ab" exercises,but I find since I've started running it is slowly starting to come off around my middle.

Replies

• dspearsb
    dspearsb Posts: 186
    Options
    You look good, congrats!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! Great job!! Keep it up!
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You could be my body twin LOL :bigsmile: Your final of 114-116 is a good weight on us. I am at 115 right now and just trying to lose some more fat and tone up a lot. It has been really hard for me to try to get my weight down below 114, though. You look great, keep it up!
  • barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Looking great
  • ambie35
    Options
    You could be my body twin LOL :bigsmile: Your final of 114-116 is a good weight on us. I am at 115 right now and just trying to lose some more fat and tone up a lot. It has been really hard for me to try to get my weight down below 114, though. You look great, keep it up!

Oh good,I was worried I was aiming too low,but like you it all depends on when I looked toned,I'll work on getting down to 114 but if I gain some muscle Im okay with it.
    How tall are you?
    Haha,funny that your username is amber too.
  • benitocereno
    benitocereno Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look great, but I couldn't help but notice the Rolands in the back before anything else :love:

Are you the drummer? It's great exercise!
  • TomRiddleIsDead
    TomRiddleIsDead Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3", too. It's hard to be short, we don't get many calories and every pound gone feels like a battle. BUT, the weight shows more on us on us whether it's coming or going :tongue:

I did notice after I posted that your screen name is amber, too :laugh:
  • ambie35
    Options
    I'm 5"3", too. It's hard to be short, we don't get many calories and every pound gone feels like a battle. BUT, the weight shows more on us on us whether it's coming or going :tongue:

I did notice after I posted that your screen name is amber, too :laugh:

Hahah,we really are twins ,I am 5'' 3'' too!

Im not the drummer that would be the boy-I wish I could drum but Im tone deaf :P
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    well done:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!