Looking for friends

Options
Hey Yall =]

Im Kelli, I had my baby 8ish months ago and i am trying to drop the rest of the baby weight
ive only been on this site for acouple days and i guess i want to meet new people who are trying to lose weight. So if you would like any of yall can add me..i dont bite...hard =]

thanks for reading!

Replies

• startingovermom40
    Options
    Hi, Kelli... Congrats on the new baby! :) I'm new, too - So I'll be more than happy to add you. Hopefully we'll get a chance to chit-chat about our weight loss goals. Have a happy day! :)
  • KelliGaile
    Options
    cool..i added u =]
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on the new baby! I'd be happy to add you....the more friends the merrier and every little bit helps!
  • KelliGaile
    Options
    awh thanks..i sent u a request!
  • nourah666
    Options
    im new here aswell.....so i'll be more than glad 2 add.....and congrats on the baby :happy:
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I will add you too! Congrats on the baby, what a blessing!! Good luck with your goals! We can help push each other on!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    im new here aswell.....so i'll be more than glad 2 add.....and congrats on the baby :happy:

Mind if I add you too? I see you're 5'1 and your starting weight was pretty close to what mine was, and I'm 5'0... we have similar body types and weight loss goals!
  • gloygirl
    gloygirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Another newbie here, too! (I need friends as well!)

Been on this site for a couple weeks, finally added ONE person, and she deleted me the next day! Sheesh!

Would love to make some new friends, add me! :-)
  • sgreb
    sgreb Posts: 6
    Options
    The more people to share in your journey, the better. I will add you!