World of Warcraft?

Options
tifanieb
tifanieb Posts: 67 Member
Anyone on here play wow? i am so totally addicted. I have a lvl67 hunter and a lvl 66 deathknight that does dps and tank. I am in the muradin realm. If you wanna join up for friends just shoot me your character names and i'll add ya to my friends list!! I have 3 other friends who play with me in my house daily. And we are all in the same guild. Oh guess i should add that we are alliance.

shoot me a message if you play i will check back tomorrow

Replies

• hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine has threatened multiple times to get me into WoW, but I refuse to play anything with a monthly fee. That, and I just have time between work and school.
  • xcharysma
    xcharysma Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have a few characters on there but my main's a 84 horde mage on Cenarion Circle.
  • Trovan
    Trovan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE WoW. I had to take a break from it though. If I let it, it would easily consume my life.
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    I LOVE WoW! Haven't been on in quite awhile though, as I get nothing else done when I play =p

My main's an 82 priest on Gilneas, but I have a level 63 resto druid and a 34 hunter too. Yay =D
  • bleucrayonz
    Options
    my coworker told me its a great game. but she warned and said its addictive. ill take her words for it. i dont want to be stuck on the computer on hours end. :/

ill just stick to angry birds on my iphone.
  • TheDeviation
    Options
    I just cancelled my subscription. Hadn't logged in over a month. Love the game, but it was taking too much time away from other things. I played in Gorefiend (alliance) with the guild Relentless....
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    My brother in law plays it and is totally addicted. To the point he doesn't eat or sleep. Sad.

My husband plays RIFT =)
  • TheDeviation
    Options
    My husband plays RIFT =)
    Yeah I'm scared to even look at that game. LOL Summer is around the corner and the last thing I need to do is be locked inside!
  • cohollywood
    Options
    My husband was addicted foreverrrrrrrr and I started a few toons so we could play together for about a year before I lost interest/got too busy. My mains were a 70 priest and a 60 paladin. Havn't played in forever though. Hubby now plays some pirate game thats free and I spend my free time at the gym!
  • DancingFox
    DancingFox Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    ~raises hand~
    Playing right now, actually... Alliance, druid, nelf. I play on Moonrunner. ~geeks out~ :drinker:
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    Taking a break from Wow and Rift atm but my toons are all on Drak'thul. Considering a realm change when I get back into it though.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Played for 5 years and quit a few months ago. I can't even make myself log on anymore. My main character has 279 days /played!

Blizzard/Activision just torched the game with the latest expansion by just re-doing the same crap all over again. Too sad, lol.

Currently focused on playing Battlefield 2, CoD, Champions Online, Rift, League of Legends, Dragon Age....... the list continues lol
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I quit back in February after six years. 85 resto Tauren Shaman and 85 holy BE Paladin on Hyjal. Guild started falling apart, so there was no reason to stay, what with the insufferable player base.
  • tlzidon
    tlzidon Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Been playing it for a few years, ever since my sister gave me the vanilla version for Christmas about a year before the first expansion. My mains are on Bronzebeard but only a few friends still play there. Would be willing to real id if you want to chat while on.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I just quit playing yesterday and hope to stay that way. My toon's name is Chateau on Doomhammer if you would like to giggle at her! :P 85 Priest! She was a blast, the game was fun, guild was lovable, just tired of it! Hope you guys still playing have in Firelands. That was a total lagfest for me. =P
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Been playing for 5 years, actually met my boyfriend on the game....hahah...we are just that nerdy. But yeah we play alliance on Duskwood server. Also I have quit and come back a number of times. Currently active.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I've been playing for a bit, but have recently switched from WoW to Eve.

Talk about a learning curve....
  • SkimosGirl
    SkimosGirl Posts: 13
    Options
    My husband was addicted foreverrrrrrrr and I started a few toons so we could play together for about a year before I lost interest/got too busy. My mains were a 70 priest and a 60 paladin. Havn't played in forever though. Hubby now plays some pirate game thats free and I spend my free time at the gym!

OMG I did that too and it ended up with my husband (ex now lol) getting mad at me in real life because I sucked at the game LoL. I was a Hunter but couldn't set traps for anything! Ugh he used to get so mad :devil: We laugh about it now :laugh:
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I play (see weight meter :tongue:).... probably a little too much. Am working on my 7th 85 now! :embarassed: Now if you'll excuse me, I have some Molten Front dailies to tend to. :drinker:

ETA: I am mostly playing on Silvermoon right now. But also have toons on Silver Hand, Moon Guard, Steamwheedle Cartel, Greymane, Shadow Council, and Quel'dorei (I'm a bit of an altoholic).
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Haha I used to have my main on Moon Guard. That server wore on me fast but I loved the amount of RP there was!