I am down 75lbs. 50 more to go. Before & Now Picture

ShrinkingNinja
ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
edited September 25 in Success Stories
I started taking karate years ago weighing in at 295lbs. I worked myself down to 275.5 when my karate instructor told me I had hit the point where my weight was not going to let me go any further. This meant I was not going to be testing for my brown belt. He had me talk to his Dad who got me started on "The Rosedale Diet" by Ron Rosedale which is a healthy lifestyle change. I lost 50lbs by the time my test came around and I got my brown belt. :)

Last weekend was my birthday. In the picture below my husband and I are posing at the top of a waterfall hike near our home. In the left picture I am 275 and it took me 1.5hours to do the 1 mile, 600+stair hike. On the right I am 200lbs and it only took me 30 minutes to do the hike.

wpid-before_and_now_3-13-11.jpg

I have 50 more lbs to go.... but I know I can do this. I am posed to break into ONEderland any day now. So excited!

For more info on my journey you can follow my blog at: www.shrinkingninja.wordpress.com and I am also starting to upload vlogs on youtube. My youtube channel is ShrinkingNinja.

Blessings to everyone on your journey!

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!