slimming pills?

Options
anyone using alli or such things do they work, im not using anything believe them to be a waste of money but wondered what others thought

Replies

• southernlay_d
    Options
    Anal leakage. Enough said!
  • carinalewis
    Options

really? yuk!
  • alexmommy
    alexmommy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about Alli? I had the opposite, I was constipated when I tried them!
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    Total waste of $$$ you gain it back even faster than the pills take it off! It's not permanent, just eat less, exercise more!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options

really? yuk!

I was just about to post the same exact thing! Really?!!!!
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    Pills can't do for you what healthy eating and exercise can't already do. Eat right, move every day and save your money for fresh fruit and vegetables!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options

really? yuk!

I was just about to post the same exact thing! Really?!!!!

Yes Alli has NASTY side effects. I haven't tried it myself but known people who have. YUCKY!
  • VSgirl2010
    VSgirl2010 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Yes. Because it gets rid of extra fat that you ate. What is leaking is fat from the food it blocked from being absorbed therefore encouraging one to eat very little fat so that doesn't happen (leakage). I would suggest wearing a pad of some type until you see how it affects you. Not speaking from personal experience- I just know someone who tried it.
  • brendagangadin
    Options
    My husband use this, what it does it prevents your body form absorbing fatty food, an you will poop it out. The only thing is if you do eat a lot of greesy food (ie cheese pizza, fried chicken, oily food etc) you will have leakage. It does say what it does, but you might not appreciate the side affects.

The only way to prevent these side affects is to eat healthy, and if you are eating healthy , your body will not have any access fat/oil to remove, so the tablet will be useless.
  • carinalewis
    Options
    i'll definitly be steering clear!
  • carinalewis
    Options
    i'll definitly be steering clear!
  • southernlay_d
    Options
    it prevents your body form absorbing fatty food, an you will poop it out.

Grossness. Why do people do this to themselves. Eatting healthy portions of healthy food and being active just sounds so much more pleasant to me. :ohwell:
  • 3LittleMonkeys
    3LittleMonkeys Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Pills can't do for you what healthy eating and exercise can't already do. Eat right, move every day and save your money for fresh fruit and vegetables!

I agree. I have been at it for a year now. I am still not to goal weight.
  • army_cobra
    army_cobra Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    They dont do anything for you. Just eat healthy and do alot of cardio