RASPUTIN = 10435
  • dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    bump
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I beat all my high scores....though Rasputin was the only one I'd ever done before so no matter what I did it was going to be a high score for the other two :laugh:

D.A.N.C.E. - 10483
    Sympathy For the Devil - 9735
    Rasputin - 10560

I love my Just Dance day workouts! It goes by much faster than the treadmill work and is so much more fun.
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Hi all I just came across this topic and took a peek. then I had to go back and read dome of the others. I love the idea of this challenge and I am seriously thinking of getting just dance 2 (already have just dance)so I can join. Are you taking new comers?
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    D.A.N.C.E. = 8560 pts
    SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL = 3273 (first time- not a fan of this one)
    RASPUTIN = 8997 (I love this one but take it easy on my knees)

I find I do better when I concentrate on my hands not so much on my feet right now.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i love this idea!! i don't have JD2, but i have JD1 and the Michael Jackson Experience, & i love them!! i've been wanting to get JD2, & now i have a reason :-) think i'll pick it up 2nite & join u guys :-)
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    i have the Michael Jackson Experience, & i love them!! i've been wanting to get JD2, & now i have a reason :-) think i'll pick it up 2nite & join u guys :-)
    I've been debating whether or not to get the Michael Jackson one - trying to save my pennies. Once you get JD2 can you let us know how it is different please? Of course that is assuming you have the wii and not kinect - understand kinect is fabulous - but surely don’t have the money for that system. :sad:

Portia
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Hi all I just came across this topic and took a peek. then I had to go back and read dome of the others. I love the idea of this challenge and I am seriously thinking of getting just dance 2 (already have just dance)so I can join. Are you taking new comers?

Sure, come on in! Looby posts a new thread every Sunday afternoon.
    Good luck!

I'm off to try and beat my highes now :)
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Hoping to beat my high scores today, no luck yesterday..
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    Not really a fan of these songs :ohwell: My only score worth posting so far is D.A.N.C.E 11122

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :happy:

4948620.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • kaiasmama
    kaiasmama Posts: 16
    Options
    Forgot to post scores last week! ACK!

D.A.N.C.E. - 11352
    Sympathy for the Devil - 10527
    Rasputin - 11193

Beat all of my old high scores. Not a fan of Sympathy for the Devil, but this was a fun week with a nice variety of dances!
  • kaiasmama
    kaiasmama Posts: 16
    Options
    I've been debating whether or not to get the Michael Jackson one - trying to save my pennies. Once you get JD2 can you let us know how it is different please? Of course that is assuming you have the wii and not kinect - understand kinect is fabulous - but surely don’t have the money for that system. :sad:

Portia

I have both. I'm a HUGE Michael Jackson fan (he was my first celebrity crush at the ripe old age of 4). I LOVE MJ Experience! I think I do JD2 more often because of the variety, but MJ is more difficult overall, IMO. If you're an MJ fan, you MUST have this game. PYT is my favorite MJ song ever, so I was bummed that it wasn't on the game, but I think all of the songs that were made into music videos are included. Ghost, Thriller, and Don't Stop Till you Get Enough are my favorites to dance to...they are among the most challenging. The ONLY thing worse about this game, compared to JD2 is that you cannot save profiles like you can on JD2, so each time you get a high score, you have to enter your name. That's a bummer, but the game is still awesome!
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    OK - thanks for the comparison. I am a fan - but have heard mixed reviews - especially the one where it doesn't save who you are. There were only one or 2 songs on JD2 that I'd ever even heard so this would be a great reward for me. I'm going to at least look for it at the rental place and try it out. I've looked several places and it's not on sale yet.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    ok, so i bought just dance 2 yesterday!! but my husband's family was/is in town visiting (& i did NOT want to dance in front of them, lol) and after they left i only had time to do my jillian michael's ripped in 30... they're still here, so idk if i'll be able to try it this evening either :-/

re: the michael jackson experience vs. JD2- i LOVE the michael jackson game. the music, the moves, it's absolutely awesome!! i find myself knowing some of the moves (from watching his videos as a kid) before they even do them!! JD is great too, but there's definitely something nostalgic about the mj game!
  • lexis0911
    lexis0911 Posts: 50
    Options
    I am joining the challenge!! Will post my scores later on tonight!! What a great idea and fun way to burn some major calories!! I use my HRM and am surprised at how many calories I can burn in a short amount of time. and that time flies by when you are dancing!!
  • SUPERSIZESWEETPEA
    SUPERSIZESWEETPEA Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    OOOH, I like the sound of this challenge, will be posting my scores shortly!:wink:
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Too busy this week to get in these dances. :sad: Did other
    exercises I needed more. Maybe next week, not around for
    the weekend so won't be able to practice :ohwell:

See everyone next week with a new set of dances. :bigsmile:
  • pretentiouskate
    Options
    So I just picked up Just Dance 2 yesterday, and I SUCK! I like the idea of the challenge though - and I wasn't expecting D.A.N.C.E to kick my butt as much as it did!

Maybe I'll have scores worth posting by Saturday...
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I beat one of my scores
    Rasputin 10049

And I did it with a heart rate monitor on for forst time and burned about 5 times what I have been guessing at :O
    50mins 500 cals, crazy.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I beat two of mine again

Dance

Rasputin