Really Scared

2»

Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Thanks everyone. I havent really been scared til now when it is so close but i will take everyone advice and put in affect. I am person that hates failure i just feel like if i dont do this i will turn out just like my mom and i dont want that since she is crack *kitten*(excuse the language) a person that needs a guy to make her happy. So i guess that is wat i am really afarid of though.

You are only a failure if you 1. you don't ever try and 2. if you fall and don't get back up

The only way you can turn out to be like your mother is if you allow yourself to do so. You have many choices and plenty of opportunities. It might not seem that way but we are programed to see whats right in front of us. You have to be willing to explore. Remove the blinders and put yourself out there.

If you turn out to be anything make sure its just a thoughtful, respectful and responsible you.

Best wishes on your PT
  • Thanks all my family tells me that i am nothing like my mom but i just cant see it though. And tomorrow i will repost on here and tell everyone how i did. Thanks for all the motivation i guess i need to hear all the advice and people who are supporting me.

quote]
    Thanks everyone. I havent really been scared til now when it is so close but i will take everyone advice and put in affect. I am person that hates failure i just feel like if i dont do this i will turn out just like my mom and i dont want that since she is crack *kitten*(excuse the language) a person that needs a guy to make her happy. So i guess that is wat i am really afarid of though.

You are only a failure if you 1. you don't ever try and 2. if you fall and don't get back up

The only way you can turn out to be like your mother is if you allow yourself to do so. You have many choices and plenty of opportunities. It might not seem that way but we are programed to see whats right in front of us. You have to be willing to explore. Remove the blinders and put yourself out there.

If you turn out to be anything make sure its just a thoughtful, respectful and responsible you.

Best wishes on your PT
    [/quote]
This discussion has been closed.