30 day shred

Options
I just ordered the dvd off of amazon, and it'll be here in 7-14 days, yaay.
Now what do I need to get to work out to it?? Weights?? Is there anything else??

Thx!!

Replies

• K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I would start with 3 lb weights (some people even use water bottles or soup cans). If you have hardwood floors I would suggest a mat (you'll be on and off the floor a lot). Good luck!
  • tina15
    tina15 Posts: 23
    Options
    I just got my DVD last night! Can't wait to start, good luck to you. :)
  • nbailey2
    nbailey2 Posts: 13
    Options
    I bought it two days ago, pretty intense, but well worth it! Have fun!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Yes weights, I have 5lb ones and a mat if you are doing it on a hard floor.
  • nldsmiley
    nldsmiley Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am on day four! It is a hard workout, but really good. My legs have been sore all week!!
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    weights and a mat if you are working out on a hard floor.
  • denise980
    denise980 Posts: 296
    Options
    I just started it yesterday. It was intense, but definitely worth it! I used spaghetti-os cans...
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    Weights and heart rate monitor so you know how many calories you are burning.
  • RedE4Change
    Options
    I just finished day 3 today. All you need is hand weights, and I definitely recommend 3lbs or less. It gets TOUGH. ;) And a mat if you're on hard floors. That's it!!
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Ive heard so much about this DVD, might have to give it a go, see what all the fuss is about :bigsmile:
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    On level three you have to do a plank using weights - I had to go and buy dumb bells as I felt my fingers needed to go right around them.
  • mentalbeat
    mentalbeat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    See above.

Just started level 2 tonight ...Intense!! thats all I got to say 'bout that.
    Good luck and stick with it, it is an awesome workout and I have been losing inches.:smile:
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    get a mat!! i have cold hard tile... ouch!
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    A mat, weights and a good attitude, lol, you'll need it for Jillian. . . don't forget some determination too:bigsmile:
  • wonderish
    wonderish Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ok, im on the second level of an apartment .. will i be thumping around and annoying the person below me?? im going to be working out at 6am
  • wonderish
    wonderish Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    BUMP??
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    You might be...You'll be doing jumping jacks and things but it depends on how light you are on your feet!!