Hello.. Kinda sorta new... :)

Options
Hi I've been a member since March of 2010 but never introuced myself and stopped using my app.

I've lost weight and gained weight then lost it again then gained it RIGHT back. :::::sigh::::: dont you just hate those roller coasters? Never been a fan of them!!! :(

So hello to making new friends! :)

Replies

• peanutrenee
    peanutrenee Posts: 179
    Options
    hello... its always like that it comes and goes and comes... im new to this too... but didnt go through the intro either
  • STEGosaurus145
    Options
    Also new, also hate the up and down weight. Dealt with it all through high school. :C
    Just wanna get in shape and stay that way for once...
  • neecha
    neecha Posts: 8
    Options
    hello,
    I am also sorta new and I have the same issue, your not alone!!! Sometimes it really gets to me!

Donna
  • marcy1960
    Options
    When I lose weight I think there's no way I'll ever gain this back, but,.....it slowly seems to creep back. I'm really hoping this time will be different. I realize I have a eating disorder. If it's in the house and I like it and get hungry, I'm going to eat it. It helped me to say that to myself finally, out loud. So, I've asked my spouse of 33 yrs to please start eating healthier snacks and so forth. That way I do not have to buy those really fattening ones for him and see them there on the counter top.He agreed.
  • STEGosaurus145
    Options
    I had an eating disorder in high school but mine was I just didn't eat all week at school. And once the weekend came I would just eat everything in the house. So now I'm eating better and working out everyday since I work for home and don't start college till the fall. I'm really hoping to go healthier and thin. But it's hard to lose weight when you're 5'3" in my opinion at least.
  • jltodd99
    jltodd99 Posts: 89
    Options
    Done the weight loss, weight game a number of times. Always seem to gain more than I lost.
    This time I AM gonna keep it off! Gotta change more than just the food, gotta change the attitude!
  • Charlotte0509
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Well I'm new at this weight loss thing. Im a stay at home mom and its so hard to get out and so things with a baby. So I have noticed I have been putting on alot of weight and I want to get it off. I look forward to losing weight and keeping it off. I would like to have a pen pal to write to about our weight loss so if you are interested please email.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    evening from me, gd luck with ur goals:smile: