Well. Hi everyone!

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Stephanie. I recently gained weight (a substantial amount) for the first time in my life (I am 19) and I am currently trying to get it all off/ be healthier with my eating in general.

I weighed in for the first time since last year around when I was very active and a state competitor track runner and I have gained 40 lbs in a year. I have never been this heartbroken in my life. I feel like I can get back down to that tone and athleticism but I am also very discouraged!

I hope that by eating the right way for me healthily and working out every day I can get rid of all of this mess I have gained through my first year of college (aka one of the most prestigious cosmetology schools in the nation).

Thanks for reading and I would love to make friends on here so we can help each other- I know I push myself a little more with the help of others!!

Thanks guys :)

Replies

• nikjo17
    nikjo17 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Stephanie! This site is great for motivation and support!!! I'm new myself and love everything about this site! Good luck with your weight loss. Feel free to add me!