Shred question

Options
ace175
ace175 Posts: 518 Member
Hey there! I have a question for all of you who do the 30 day shred.... do you guys plan on doing it just for the 30 days, or to keep doing it, and incorporating it in with the rest of your work out routine? i was just thinking about this for some reason. I was thinking about doing it every other month..not sure yet Would love to hear your plans!

Replies

• ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I am going to continue incorporating it into my workout plan doing different levels different days. Lately its been 30ds, 6wk 6pk, and elliptical for 30 minutes.
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hello, I do the shred as a regular routine, but I incorp it into 1-2 days a week. I do Tae Bo, Shred it w/Weights, No More Problem Zones, and Kettlebell workout.. So I change up every night because each one works differently. Hope that helps...
  • abra526
    abra526 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I plan on taking about 45 days to do the 30 day shred, and then moving on to some of her other, tougher DVDs. I saw at Walmart that she had at least 3 others, and I've heard they are far more advanced.
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308
    Options
    I found that doing the Shred 3 days a week, and then some other cardio exercise the other days was very effective.
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My plan is to do each level for 2 weeks which will be over 30 days and then I will probably incorporate it in a regular routine. I may also try another video of hers when i am done with it.
  • JoEllen92
    JoEllen92 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it for 5 days out of the week,I tend to go to my boyfriends at the weekend and i'd feel weird doing the shred there,having the weekend off also gives my body time to rest and recouperate.
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    I alternate between 30DS, No More Trouble Zones, and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I want to get Jillian's yoga dvd too and add it in somewhere.
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I alternate between 30DS, No More Trouble Zones, and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I want to get Jillian's yoga dvd too and add it in somewhere.

Are her other DVDs good? I really like the Shred, so I'm thinking about picking up another one of hers. Which one do you like best?
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options

Same here...However...after awhile, I tend to stick with No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat boost Metabolism for the more lengthy workout. All of Jillians video's are amazing...they have taken me from a size 14 ish to a size 6 with a lil room. No one can go wrong with Jillian!
  • neyes67
    neyes67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I really like the 30 Day Shred (the results were awesome) and will probably start it up again mid April. I'm currently doing Banish Fat Boost Metabloism (55 mins) and Shred It With Weights (28 mins) which are both very good. I have her Yoga DVD and will probably start that one when I do 30DS again. No More Trouble Zones and 6 Week Six Pack are also on my list which I heard were very intense. I really think BFBM is an advance version of 30DS but without the weights and I really like the way I feel afterwards. If you can't get in the gym to get your cardio in this is the dvd to pull out at home. GO FOR IT!
  • neyes67
    neyes67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am going to continue incorporating it into my workout plan doing different levels different days. Lately its been 30ds, 6wk 6pk, and elliptical for 30 minutes.

Now this sounds like a perfect combination which I may try to incorporate in June for the summer (love the elliptical) ...I think I may mix No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism for the month of May ...Jillian Michaels has the formula for succesful results and I encourage anyone to at least try her workout dvd's for 10 days straights to decide if its for you ...you will not be disappointed.