Comic Relief 24 Hour RUN....

Options
OMG the insatity - all for a very good cause though.
A group of us at work (a sports centre) decided to raise lots of money for this great charity by doing a 24 Treadmill Marathon.
I Really wasn't keen on the idea but here i am and i've just completed my first 20min stint and supprised myself and everyone else by running for a whole 10mins of it!!! 4 more stints to go - set my self a benchmark now.... GAME ON

Would never have dreamed of doing anything like this only a few months ago but 9kg down and i'm far more confident, bring on more looooooooooosing!

IF I CAN DO IT YA'LL CAN TOO =)

xxxx

Replies

• lbb_gasser
    Options
    Have a great time and GOOD LUCK!!!

L.
  • ShannonE1978
    ShannonE1978 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good for you, that's awesom....and INSANE!!! :noway: I hope you raise a ton of money for your charity. Keep up the good work!:bigsmile:
  • beastlypie
    Options
    134 miles and money still comming in!!!
    SO SO SO tired , just started a 12 hour shift and am minus a knee =) - possible trp to A&E later.... lol

but hey, i'm so proud of what we achieved and for someone who 'doesn't do RUNNING' a 6.66 mile contribution (about 10km) WOW

Although my weight was the same thismorning as it was last night (hopefully its just my muscles holding fluid and will go before weigh in on Tuesday)

xxxx