I just kept hiking!!

So my boyfriend and I went hiking at Big Basin today and went to check out the water falls (small but nice) so beautiful!! Any who I struggled because I was so out of shape, my foot was hurting and those trails were not that easy. I wanted to give up but my boyfriend kept pushing me. It was such a great feeling I actually hiked 2 hrs!! The calculation on calories burned said 1323! wow amazing and the reward to see the waterfall!! the best!! On my hike back down I put on my sweatshirt even though I was sweating like crazy but I needed to sweat more so wearing my sweatshirt while it was warm and working out I felt like I lost some inches. I can't wait to hike again!!!

thanks babe for the support!!

bigbasin030.jpg

Replies

• lmwardx
    lmwardx Posts: 74
    So my boyfriend and I went hiking at Big Basin today and went to check out the water falls (small but nice) so beautiful!! Any who I struggled because I was so out of shape, my foot was hurting and those trails were not that easy. I wanted to give up but my boyfriend kept pushing me. It was such a great feeling I actually hiked 2 hrs!! The calculation on calories burned said 1323! wow amazing and the reward to see the waterfall!! the best!! On my hike back down I put on my sweatshirt even though I was sweating like crazy but I needed to sweat more so wearing my sweatshirt while it was warm and working out I felt like I lost some inches. I can't wait to hike again!!!

thanks babe for the support!!

bigbasin030.jpg
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Becareful not to overheat but WTG on the hike and here's too many more!!:drinker:
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Great job!!! This is exactly why I love to hike, I'm so hooked on it that I do it almost every weekend.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Ooooh well done!!! :drinker:
    I'd love to go hiking, but sadly, there's not many hills near where I live, and my hubby doesn;t like to drive when he's off work at the weekend - let alone go hiking with me LOL

:drinker:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    thumbsup4kk.gif Good job!

Oh, and change the large caps IMG tags to small letter--like this img--and it will work.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Good for you!! Such a feeling of accomplishment. :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    oops:flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    bigbasin030.jpg

I wanted to see the pic, so I went and fixed it for you.

Darn, photobucket is still down :grumble: Oh well, will check later and see if it comes up yet.
  • lmwardx
    bigbasin030.jpg

I wanted to see the pic, so I went and fixed it for you.

Darn, photobucket is still down :grumble: Oh well, will check later and see if it comes up yet.

Thanks a bunch i kept trying to post it all night!! i wanted to show the picture of the water fall.
  • lmwardx
    I can't wait to hike again!!
  • shorerider
    I just posted on the "how to post photo" thread saying I fixed your photo-but here it is again.

Not sure what was wrong but what I did was to save the photo to my own photobucket account and then post it here. I also resized it, as it was pretty big.

So, here's your photo!

bigbasin030.jpg
  • arewethereyet
    thanks shore, I waited all day to see that!
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Great job, just hope you drank lots of water, and hopefully not too sore next day, but that waterfall is amazing..Zoe
  • lmwardx
    I just posted on the "how to post photo" thread saying I fixed your photo-but here it is again.

Not sure what was wrong but what I did was to save the photo to my own photobucket account and then post it here. I also resized it, as it was pretty big.

So, here's your photo!

bigbasin030.jpg

Thanks your to sweet!! u got the magic touch!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!