Bikini Babes Challenge

Options
Sorry unless you were personally messaged this Topic is closed to any other members...

1. Taylor
2. 224
3. 214
4. Hips: 48.5 Waist: 45 L arm: 13 R arm: 13 L thigh: 24 R thigh: 24
5. I want to look good for my husband AND my son turns one in a month and we are having a BIG party with all my family so I want to surprise everyone!!!

Replies

• mmelaragno
    mmelaragno Posts: 162
    Options
    Woop Woop!!

1. Mary
    2. 216.2
    3. 206
    4. Hips: 49 Waist: 42 R arm: 14 L arm: 14 (yeah, I'll take you to the gun show!) L thigh: 30 R thigh: 30
    5. I want to have the confidence I once had (it's slowly coming back) and not feel so self conscious all the time. My b-day is in May, and I want to wear something cute :)
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Lisa
    starting weight 222
    goal in 30 days 210
    I will have to post my inches tomorrow - I have them written down upstairs and I can't get them at the moment.
    I want to lose weight to feel better and to buy clothes from the misses section - not the women's section!
  • zarala233
    zarala233 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hello!

1. Brenda
    2. 189.2
    3. 182
    4. n/a
    5. There are many, many reasons! one of them is that I don't want next summer to be like the last one. Just so incredibly uncomfortable!

2772495.png
  • thenson40
    thenson40 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh in!!!

Last week weight: 224
    Today's weight: 220

-4 pounds! Woohoo!
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    Taylor! 4 pounds is AWESOME!! Way to go!

Last week: 216.2
    This week: 213.4

Total weight loss: 2.8 lbs
  • lisateachawa
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Way to go Taylor and Mary! Awesome jobs!!

gained 2 lbs. But it is from all of the showchoir travels. I was in St. Clairsville Ohio, Southwestern Indiana, and Poca, WV, and our next trip will be in Teays Valley, Ohio. When these are done I will be eating better. I promise. With bad food comes bad cravings. - I can't wait to eat clean. I know I will feel better. Lisa:sad:

224 - was 222.
  • lisateachawa
    Options
    I have my measurements! I try to get lots of areas so I can see the difference!:wink:
    rt bicep 13.5 left 14
    hips 48.5
    rt. thigh 26 left 25
    rt. calf 18 left 18
    belly button 36
    upper gut 34
    fatty part of thigh rt 28.5 left 28
    chest 39 band 33
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    Lisa, don't worry about the gain, it will fall right off as soon as you start eating better. It is terribly difficult to eat well on the road, and it sounds like you're busy. I can't wait for you to get back and we can all be awesome and rock these next few weeks!!!
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    Hi, so I was wondering if everyone wanted to do a weekly challenge? It will be cut short since it's Tuesday and weigh in is on Friday. Maybe we should start challenges on Saturdays? What does everyone think?
  • lisateachawa
    Options
    I am up for it. Sounds fun!:smile:
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    I am up for it. Sounds fun!:smile:

Yay Lisa! So for the first challenge I'm thinking we should try to add 5 extra minutes of workout to what we normally do. Try to build our stamina. I usually do 50 minutes during the week (not this week, I'm bad), so I'll shoot for 55.
  • lisateachawa
    Options
    I've been bad too since I am sick this week. I normally do 120 minutes, I will try to do 125. I 've only exercised once this week so far so I will have to step it up tomorrow and Saturday.

Thanks for the challenge - it helps me to try to do more.

I've been wanting to cut down on my carbs - maybe a challenge in the future can be something about that or drinking water - unfortunately with my sore throat, Ive been drinking a lot more soda to help my throat. I NEED to get back on track with my H2O.
    Thanks for motivating me every day!
    LIsa:drinker:
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    Happy Friday Weight In!!

i lost 1.2 pounds, now at 212.2

Lisa, I think lowering carbs or something that we are always over is a great idea!

So this week for everyone who wants to participate is:

Add an extra 5 minutes on your workout
    Try to lower your intake something you go over on, i.e. carbs, fat, sugar
    Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.

Good luck everyone, this challenge will be from Today to next Friday the 1st.
    :noway:
  • lisateachawa
    Options
    :blushing: ohh the 5 min work out addition AND the carbs AND the water - you are going to get me back on track! Thanks I needed that!
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    Happy Friday weigh in! (Lisa, it looks like it may be just you and me) :happy:

I am at 212.2, lost 1 pound.

What do you think of extending the challenge and try one new exercise this week? Unfortunately I was not well with my exercising this last week, being on many boards and volunteering is taking up so much time which makes me sleepy in the morning :ohwell: Next week I don't think I have a single Board meeting so I have no excuse to work out at least 5 days.
  • lisateachawa
    Options
    Up 2 more lbs. I guess too many carbs. I've been reading about how with insulin resistance, eating too many carbs will make you you gain weight even if you eat within your calories. I have been eating too many carbs, especially with the donuts and the cake celebrating the work birthdays, and I am going to do better. We are running wildly this weekend, so on Monday I am giving up soda and going to work on my carb intake.
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    I think that's great Lisa! If we can give up one vice that isn't the best for us, we'll do great. I am going to give up peanut butter. I am a peanut butter junkie, who luckily have not bought any more otherwise it'd be gone. I did buy some PB2 that only has 65 calories instead of 190, hopefully it's yum.

Have a great weekend Lisa! Good luck on Monday!
  • lisateachawa
    Options
    So is the new peanutbutter any good? I tend to eat the natural kind, but if this is better, I will look for it. Where do you get it at?
    :)
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    Happy Friday, I'm a little late for putting my info in.

Lisa, I got the PB2 at netrition.com, it's pretty good. Its definitely not real, full of calories goodness but it's a good replacement.

My weight is down 1 pound, 210.2. I was hoping to be at 204 by Easter, but Ill take 1 pound a week ;)
  • lisateachawa
    Options
    Had a terrible day at work - will weigh on Saturday. I didn't even get a chance to breathe today -- will do it tomorrow. Promise! Lisa

Congrats on the loss - slowly and surely wins the race! (Plus makes it stay off!!)