FOR THOSE THAT LOVE BANANA PUDDING

Options
colombiana444
colombiana444 Posts: 133 Member
I have the perfect recepie that will allow you to ave this amazing dessert at less that 150 CALORIES PER SERVING!!!
It's low fat, low sugar, and i don't feel guilty at all having a piece! It's probably better than the real deal actually!
ok.. here is the recepie

I bought all my ingredients at walmart so it's cheap to make too !

1 box of sugar free reduced calories french vanilla instant pudding pie filling

1 box of sugar free reduced calories banana cream instant pudding pie filling

2 Fat free cool whip containers ( 8oz each)

2 large bananas

1 box of reduced fat nabisco vanilla wafers

3 1/2 cups of fat free milk ( i used smart balance which has more calories than regular fat free milk so you might save yourself some calories if you use regular fat fee milk/ almond milk/ light soy milk)

Instructions:

1. get about one cup of the milk and mix in with both boxes of instant pudding mix in a large mixing bowl.
2.Now, to mellow down the artificial taste of instant banana pudding, i found this very useful trick that made all the difference: In a blender, get the rest of the milk (2.5 cups) and blend it with 2 large bananas.
3. Once you have a smoothie-like mixture, add it on to the rest of your mix that had the dry ingredients with the cup of milk.
4. once it is all mixed in, at on the whipped topping little by little until its completely blended in.
5. Taste the mix, if it isn't sweet enough, add truvia/splenda to taste (I liked it just the way it was, very natural and silky)
6. on a serving dish, place enough vanilla wafers to cover the bottom. Add the mix and then add another layer of wafers on top.
7. If you want to incorporate more cookies in the middle, you can add more to your liking, but be mindful of the extra calories you are putting in.
8. Feel free to garnish with sliced bananas on top
9. Refrigerate until mix is firmer (about 1-2 hours)

Yields about 20 servings! so share with friends and family so you aren't stuck with it by yourself :)
Each serving is 145.5 calories!

100_2573.jpg

100_2571.jpg

100_2572.jpg

Replies